PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Irrigation Management & Consulting, LLC

US Irrigation
09-25-2011, 10:14 PM
US Irrigation Management and Consulting, LLC is now offering our services on the West Coast.

gregory
09-26-2011, 12:45 PM
on the west coast? why is this in the florida forum then?

or is this on the west coast of florida?

US Irrigation
09-26-2011, 01:01 PM
Hi Greg:

Tampa Area. We do have a crew in Miami , but our big push is west coast (Florida). We are joining the Sarasoto Chapter of CAI and we are interested in forming alliances with companies providing services to Condo Associations in these areas.

Thanks

www.usirrigation.us

Ric
09-26-2011, 02:44 PM
Hi Greg:

Tampa Area. We do have a crew in Miami , but our big push is west coast (Florida). We are joining the Sarasoto Chapter of CAI and we are interested in forming alliances with companies providing services to Condo Associations in these areas.

Thanks

www.usirrigation.us

FYI West Coast is in California. The GULF COAST is in Florida. That is why Gregory ask the question.

BTW You will need to be licensed for Irrigation in each and every county you work in. ($ 250.00 each per year) Irrigation is a Registered License issued by each individual county. Sarasota County requires 4 years apprenticeship to sit for the State Block test. Other counties have a shorter apprenticeship requirement. Sarasota code also requires Drip or Low volume irrigation in Planting beds and are strict on proper water saving designs. My point here is I don't think from your website or your mistaken West Coast naming or misspelling of Sarasota etc you have the first clue about Florida Irrigation or our Local Economy. New installs City water hook ups are going for $ 1100.00. (I can't Buy Material for that price to do it right) My county is South of Sarasota and we have lost 3 Irrigation company, do to the economic down turn. Other Irrigation companies are now Cutting Grass to stay alive. The repair market is about the only viable irrigation work and most of that is done by the guys who's sticker is in the control box. I am semi retired and no longer stay licensed in Irrigation because the Market sucks.

Pesticide is a Certification License issued by the state and good anywhere in the state.

US Irrigation
09-26-2011, 03:29 PM
Hi Ric:

Thanks for the words of encouragement. We are a multi state irrigation SERVICE company. We figured out the downturn years ago and are way ahead of the economy as far as our industry goes. The "Gulf Coast", is a market that we have little experience with, but our team on the ground has 15 years experience with this area. We have licensed men in place and we understand the low margins we are dealing with. WE WOULD NEVER CONSIDER INSTALLS....and we ONLY service commercial irrigation systems. No Single Family Residential.

We have been a provider of irrigation service for national companies, such as The Brickman Group, Valley Crest and Lipionski Outdoor Services for many years and understand the markets in every state we provide services.

I may be interested in speaking with you about working for us, since you understand the market so well. Let me know. We have the contacts that require service and we never have enough men.

Thanks

US Irrigation
09-26-2011, 03:32 PM
FYI....We spent 2 1/2 years in South Florida. Jupiter to Miami serving commercial irrigation systems. My men do understand the irrigation market in florida. Hope to see you out there.

Lots of Luck

Ric
09-26-2011, 05:07 PM
Hi Ric:

Thanks for the words of encouragement. We are a multi state irrigation SERVICE company. We figured out the downturn years ago and are way ahead of the economy as far as our industry goes. The "Gulf Coast", is a market that we have little experience with, but our team on the ground has 15 years experience with this area. We have licensed men in place and we understand the low margins we are dealing with. WE WOULD NEVER CONSIDER INSTALLS....and we ONLY service commercial irrigation systems. No Single Family Residential.

We have been a provider of irrigation service for national companies, such as The Brickman Group, Valley Crest and Lipionski Outdoor Services for many years and understand the markets in every state we provide services.

I may be interested in speaking with you about working for us, since you understand the market so well. Let me know. We have the contacts that require service and we never have enough men.

Thanks

Sorry, I thought you were as real irrigation company that provided irrigation with actual coverage. My Bad.

US Irrigation
09-26-2011, 05:15 PM
I'll keep you posted. Thanks

jvanvliet
09-26-2011, 06:01 PM
Hi Ric:

Thanks

They are down here already trying to monopolize the market by stepping on the throats of the local business men; you should call them, you'll fit right in and then I can follow up and fix the FUBARS your guys leave behind. Because of your high overhead and the low margins, they'll cut corners to make the nut... I've followed other "major players" like you for more than 10 years now.

Welcome to Florida & thanks for the new business.:waving:

US Irrigation
09-26-2011, 06:10 PM
We do work along side these companies, but to only better their service offerings. We provide QUALITY/COST EFFECTIVE irrigation service for them. We work with the small, Medium and Large local landscape companies as well.

If you or any of your friends need irrigation technicians at affordable rates, let me know, I would be happy to work along side your company to provide these services for your clients.

Our business model was developed to work alongside Landscape Professionals to better serve the client.

Thank You

Ric
09-26-2011, 07:33 PM
We do work along side these companies, but to only better their service offerings. We provide QUALITY/COST EFFECTIVE irrigation service for them. We work with the small, Medium and Large local landscape companies as well.

If you or any of your friends need irrigation technicians at affordable rates, let me know, I would be happy to work along side your company to provide these services for your clients.

Our business model was developed to work alongside Landscape Professionals to better serve the client.

Thank You

US

Quality Irrigation work is not cheap or fast if it is to be effective. Quality Irrigation repair and adjustment takes time and experience. Only real care and concern are in fact COST EFFECTIVE BECAUSE TURF OR PLANTS DON'T NEED REPLACED. I have seen the work done by Valley Crest and other Blow & Go low ball operators.

I suggest you turn tail and run while you are just losing this marketing ploy. I strongly suggest any one reading stay as far away from your company as possible.

BTW Have A Nice Day

US Irrigation
09-26-2011, 10:32 PM
Hi Ric:

If having commercial service contracts in 7 states in losing....Well then...ok. Again thanks for the words of encouragement. If you ever need anything, give us a call.

Ill be in Tampa in November setting up our branch...Ill let you you know when im in town.

Thanks