PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth it?

Green Pastures
11-06-2002, 10:32 PM
I'm considering going to the GIE in Nashville. I've never been to a Landscapers trade show, but I really love this work/the equipment/the people involved. Is it worth it just to go and oogle all the equipment, stay the night then oogle more equipment and demo's the next morning. I'm guessing it would be about a 6-8 hr drive from here to Nashville.

After reading this it sounds like a stupid question, and one that only I can answer. I guess I'm just trying to get some feedback from people who have been to other GIE's in the past.

Did you have a good time?
Did you learn something?
Did you change your mind about the way you do things for the better based on something you saw at the Expo?
Thanks

lrose2
11-06-2002, 11:02 PM
We went last year to Tampa, Florida. Had a great time. I still think the best one is the Expo in Louisville, KY. It will be in October in 2003 so we don't have to deal with the 95 degree temperatures while we are playing on their toys. We dug the place up at both locations playing on their toys. What a great way to demo everything at the same time.

dr grass
11-07-2002, 09:04 AM
sorry green - never been to one of these, but would like to check one of them out next year. ill keep watching this post for the same reason you are. thanks for knowing what im thinking....lol

shep :D