PDA

View Full Version : Fall aerating with LS Ride On and Dual Hydro

aeration
09-29-2011, 10:23 AM
Seems to be a lot of buzz about the new Turfco single hydro. What's everyone using this season? I have the LS Ride On and Dual Hydro, the most effective setup for an aeration service. (imo) With three seasons on the ride on, it's hands down the most productive and easy to use machine I've ever aerated with, not to mention the weight of the machine and depth of hole it creates. A sulky is in my future too for the dual hydro. 11hp has no problem pulling someone behind it.

RABBITMAN11
09-29-2011, 12:51 PM
Have the same set up. It's the best aeration set out there..
Posted via Mobile Device

jfoxtrot9
09-29-2011, 05:13 PM
Rub it in, why don't ya? :)

I had a Dual Hydro ordered (and my own new sulky waiting in the garage for arrival) just to have them pull the rug out from under me the week it was to be delivered! :mad:

So, this year been pluggin' away with my '09 Lawn Solutions 21". It has indeed been a great year for aerating around here, but sure wish I had the machine I was promised. I have had to rent to keep two of us working and keep up with the workload. I will buy that machine as soon as I am able from Toro.

willretire@40
10-01-2011, 07:28 PM
How are yall marketing for aeration?

Exact Rototilling
10-01-2011, 09:25 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

weeble67
10-02-2011, 10:07 PM
I have had a great success with targeting areas with postcards.

Gilmore.Landscaping
10-02-2011, 10:13 PM
Thanks that the rig I wish I had, just did two 30k sq.ft. lawns with my husky walk behind yesterday, wish I would find a used LS rider up here I would snatch it up in a heart beat.

rdharris
10-04-2011, 12:00 AM
Im currently doing up to 20k Sq ft. lawns with my 21" LS wishing I had bought the dual hydro. The 21" is easy to turn without weights but I have been using 3 rear weights and a 1/2 inch steel plate on the front for counter weight. Its a real pain to turn with the weight but pulls a better plug than without.