PDA

View Full Version : LED Gold Mini Lights - Where to buy?

PTP
09-29-2011, 06:03 PM
Guys, I have a few sources for lights but I am coming up kind of empty here. I have got a very particular customer who will get what she wants either from me or from my competition so failure is not an option. Where can I get these?

I am going to need around 350 boxes of 100 count lights.

Thanks.

I am already a member with HBL and Light Source - no luck there.

PTP
10-01-2011, 02:38 PM
I am sure someone can point me in the right direction.

GreenI.A.
10-01-2011, 03:45 PM
I am sure someone can point me in the right direction.

What kind of lights are you looking for? How were HBL and lightsourse not any help

PTP
10-01-2011, 10:48 PM
What kind of lights are you looking for? How were HBL and lightsourse not any help

HBL sells clear and multi

Litesource sells a orange and yellow but not gold. Maybe the yellow one would pass but I don't know.

GreenI.A.
10-02-2011, 12:50 AM
I just noticed the title of the thread said gold mini lights. I wasn't even thinking that when I posted that last comment.

I just googles "led mini lights gold" and the first link gave me this

http://www.christmaslightsetc.com/Gold-Prelamped-LED/Search.aspx?f-15-v=182&f-1-v=326,384

David Gretzmier
10-02-2011, 06:57 PM
You need to order a set or 2 of yellow and gold, or amber from several sources and have her look at the lights at night on a bush. "gold" is subjective. yellow, amber, warmish white, etc. I would have her approve the color before you order 350 sets. and you need to do it quick. that many sets will probably max out the goldish inventory at most distributors.

PTP
10-03-2011, 08:53 AM
I just noticed the title of the thread said gold mini lights. I wasn't even thinking that when I posted that last comment.

I just googles "led mini lights gold" and the first link gave me this

http://www.christmaslightsetc.com/Gold-Prelamped-LED/Search.aspx?f-15-v=182&f-1-v=326,384

Yeah, I saw that in my searching. Those might be my best bet but they are rather spendy. $18 for a 70 light set is about double of what I was hoping to pay. The client can definitely afford it but I guess I just have a hard time getting over it.

PTP
10-03-2011, 08:54 AM
You need to order a set or 2 of yellow and gold, or amber from several sources and have her look at the lights at night on a bush. "gold" is subjective. yellow, amber, warmish white, etc. I would have her approve the color before you order 350 sets. and you need to do it quick. that many sets will probably max out the goldish inventory at most distributors.

That's a great idea. I know that they are planning on being out of town but it may be best to give that a shot.

David Gretzmier
10-03-2011, 11:46 PM
better that than to get stuck with the lights or she hates the color. 100 bucks invested now saves a $4000 headache later.