PDA

View Full Version : News Paper Interview

1stclasslawns
11-07-2002, 10:55 PM
Our local paper has a section in it where they will write about businesses, new ones and old ones expansions and such. Well I got my picture taken for it yesterday and was interviewed for it today!

I know the reporter not real well but it helps I'll get to proof the story befor it runs but she is detailing the application program and listing the maintinance side of it also.

All of this at NO CHARGE! They have a web site but I don't know if it'll be on it.

I'll let you know.

Jim

IBGreen
11-07-2002, 11:00 PM
What news paper? That will be some good advertisement I'm proud for you just don't take all my business!

BigJim
11-07-2002, 11:08 PM
Nothing like a FREEBIE:D

greenman
11-07-2002, 11:09 PM
Congrats! Jim, and good luck.

BTW, IBGreen, you dont have to worry about that, hes up north.;)

IBGreen
11-07-2002, 11:13 PM
Outstanding! Thanks for the info green! Now if I can just keep you from stealing all the profits!:D Just joking

Bill Davis
11-07-2002, 11:33 PM
you better watch it IB or you might see the Southern Z-71 sitting in front of your properties. :D J/k you take care of me and I'll take care of you man. by the way i hope my Bank isn't on your list of branches to look at. I hope it isn't!!

greenman
11-07-2002, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Bill Davis
you better watch it IB or you might see the Southern Z-71 sitting in front of your properties. :D J/k you take care of me and I'll take care of you man. by the way i hope my Bank isn't on your list of branches to look at. I hope it isn't!!

One of you guys dont currently do Regions, Twin City, or Arvest, do you?

Bill, do you drive a green z71 with a green trailer with mesh sides?

Bill Davis
11-07-2002, 11:52 PM
yep, thats my obnoxious truck. Do you like the trailer and equipment though. By any chance do you drive a white Ford ext. cab??

greenman
11-07-2002, 11:55 PM
Were you behind me on Chenal Parkway today between Kanis and parkway Place? I drive green f150. Maybe we should talk about this in e-mail. Not exactly informative info for viewers:D

stslawncare
11-08-2002, 09:21 AM
talk about great luck!!!! make sure u get plenty of pictures :-)

Gravely_Man
11-08-2002, 11:54 AM
That is wonderful. Nothing like free press, which means free advertising. This should definitely be included in your handouts, flyers, door hangers or etc. that you give to prospective customers!

Gravely_Man