PDA

View Full Version : Walker Factory Day

JohnstownMower
11-08-2002, 12:50 AM
Today I went to the Walker Factory Day. They set up the race course that they had at the Louisville Lawn Expo. They let us demo the new machines including: The Walker by Walker, the 29 hp liquid cooled mower, vac, branch chipper, street sweeper, perferater. They gave factory tours, feed us a BBQ lunch, and gave away great door prizes. Walker just doubled their building size, and will soon be able to produce 50 Walkers per day. (They produce 22 per day now) If anyone else here was there today write in and let me know.

ksland
11-08-2002, 08:22 AM
Wow, sounds like a good thing. Was it a good time? What did you think?

stslawncare
11-08-2002, 08:40 AM
did u win any of the door prizes? did they include mowers lol? what else does walker make?

Gravely_Man
11-08-2002, 10:51 AM
That sounds like a lot of run. A chance to treat equipment as we would never treat our own; speaking of the racecourse must have been fun. A free meal is another good way to draw a crowd.

Gravely_Man

JohnstownMower
11-08-2002, 09:35 PM
It was alot of fun. I didn't when any of the door prizes. The door prizes were Walker Ware, models, and the grand prize: Two $500 certificates for Walker service or repair at a dealer of your choice. They are planning to have a factory day every year, so next year I'll post it when I find out when it is.