PDA

View Full Version : Does the Official Business Manual.....

DVS Hardscaper
10-05-2011, 09:43 PM
.....have a chapter for working with clients that never smile?

JoeyDipetro
10-05-2011, 10:19 PM
.....have a chapter for working with clients that never smile?

No, we don't. Whether or not the customer smiles does not effect what we agreed to do for the agreed upon price.

stuvecorp
10-05-2011, 11:06 PM
My handbook is also missing that chapter...

CALandscapes
10-06-2011, 09:18 AM
I wish. We recently completed a $250k project for a client that never smiled. Not even once. Made it a real pleasure to walk the site with him.... :hammerhead:

zedosix
10-06-2011, 12:09 PM
Maybe they would smile if you would just do your damn job properly! :)

DVS Hardscaper
10-18-2011, 09:07 PM
Well folks, I love a challange!

You will all be elated to hear that I was successful in getting this lady to smile :weightlifter:

On the last day she stepped outside as the guys were spreading top soil and fine grading. I said to her "you're going to miss us aren't you"

She responded "no. But I will miss your smiling face" And she cracked a smile when she said it :cool2:

No, we don't. Whether or not the customer smiles does not effect what we agreed to do for the agreed upon price.

Umm Joe.... LOL....your response was a little uptight. Tell us, what do you like to do for fun?

JoeyDipetro
10-18-2011, 11:41 PM
Well folks, I love a challange!

You will all be elated to hear that I was successful in getting this lady to smile :weightlifter:

On the last day she stepped outside as the guys were spreading top soil and fine grading. I said to her "you're going to miss us aren't you"

She responded "no. But I will miss your smiling face" And she cracked a smile when she said it :cool2:

Umm Joe.... LOL....your response was a little uptight. Tell us, what do you like to do for fun?

Oh, I'm sorry....were we talking about business or what we do for fun? I have a fun-filled personal life and would be more than happy to talk about all the things I do for fun. However, I thought this was a hardscaping forum and I'm not sure the members here would care to hear about me throwing the ball to my son, going to the gym, watching movies, etc.