PDA

View Full Version : First mow with an Accelerator bagger today - WOW!

Shawn S
10-10-2011, 08:52 PM
I installed my Accelerator bagger on my John Deere 647A (stand on) mower today. It looks like I vacuumed the lawn, it works that well. These baggers are definitely worth the money. My deck requires a bracket but it was super easy to install, and the bracket comes with the bagger. The bagger is super easy to get on and off. The build quality is great, I love it!!

lawnkingforever
10-10-2011, 09:09 PM
Yes I agree I have one for my Grandstand. I do minimal bagging but it is nice to have it during fall.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chevy z71
10-10-2011, 09:26 PM
Hope the 5.8 catch rite i got on order works good.

Kelly's Landscaping
10-11-2011, 10:02 AM
Love the 2 I have sadly one went missing last week so either it got stolen but that means they passed on some better stuff so not likely. Or option 2 the one my employee disagrees with he didn't notice it when he dumped all 3 trucks Monday and it got buried course the place has 2 5 yard loaders roaming about so if that happened it didn't survive long. So about 450 dollars with tax should have its replacement this week.

Glenn Lawn Care
10-11-2011, 11:39 AM
I love my accelerator, its alot better then my grass hopper.

greenman92
10-11-2011, 01:49 PM
I installed my Accelerator bagger on my John Deere 647A (stand on) mower today. It looks like I vacuumed the lawn, it works that well. These baggers are definitely worth the money. My deck requires a bracket but it was super easy to install, and the bracket comes with the bagger. The bagger is super easy to get on and off. The build quality is great, I love it!!

I have an acceleratoron my 7h17 walk behind. love it. How do you like ur 647a? i may be picking one up tonight that i would also put my accelerator on that.

Shawn S
10-11-2011, 03:51 PM
I have an acceleratoron my 7h17 walk behind. love it. How do you like ur 647a? i may be picking one up tonight that i would also put my accelerator on that.

I like my 647A a lot. We mow rental houses, apartments, condos and a couple commercial accounts (we are a property management firm). We get on and off a lot for trash and downspouts at the houses and apartments and the stand-on is great in those situations. The only bad thing is you end up trimming a few trees after your first round as you find a few branches with your head, but that's not really a problem anyway. It has a lot of power, and is built very well.