PDA

View Full Version : Integrated Services Group

BWS Landscaping
10-11-2011, 07:06 PM
Has anyone provided maintenance or snow removal services for them recently? If so, how did it go?

I was contacted by them and am waiting to review the contract and pricing before I give them an OK...It looks like Symbiot is the parent company or they have some arrangement with them. Which makes me somewhat nervous...Any thoughts/comments are appreciated!

Mikegyver
05-31-2012, 05:45 PM
Just wanted to bump this thread to see if anyone has had any dealings with them.

Mikegyver
10-22-2012, 11:27 AM
Just an update...They finally paid me last week for some work i did in JUNE!!! At least they paid :rolleyes:

SoCalLandscapeMgmt
02-25-2014, 04:30 PM
Got a call from them today looking for maintenance on 10 sites for Verizon, assuming that they are cell sites. Anybody have any experience with these guys? I've heard too many horror stories about companies like this so any feedback is appreciated.

TPendagast
02-26-2014, 12:41 AM
does symbiot even still exist?

bidding for nationals is pretty common. you do get paid but the cycle may sometimes take up to 90 days to get going…ten it will be monthly after that.

herler
02-26-2014, 09:53 AM
I want to make it clear what I'm about to say isn't just about this company here.
It's about every single last one of these TYPES of company.

Way I see things a late payer is only one short step away from never paying.
These types of companies are famous for paying in this fashion, most if not all of them, they all about pay late and then some never pay.
Oh sure, there's bound to be one good apple out of the bunch, but I'm not wasting my time sifting through piles of rot.

Here is my problem, granted people still stiff you regardless, but ultimately when I deal with someone... Whether that someone be a home owner or a national company, I want a person whom I can hold accountable, someone who will pay if the company doesn't... When all I have is some business entity on the other end the buck can get passed around and here's this bill, Joe what do we do, pass it to Mary, Mary passes the bill to Paul... He doesn't know what to do with it either because his name isn't on the line, the game goes on, the grass man's bill will be lucky if it actually ends up collecting dust on someone's desk... What if it ends up in a garbage pail, they don't care, nobody who works there even knows who you are.

That is why I want someone's hand I can shake, not some faceless mumbo-jumbo over the phone, I'd rather have that hands-on experience, lets just say I like meeting with the owner in person, give me someone I can believe when they say they are going to pay me.

Granted I did assume this was a property management company of some sort and there may be differences from one to the next so the sum-one-for-all may not fit the shoe exact, but that's basically how I see things.

SoCalLandscapeMgmt
02-26-2014, 10:54 AM
I did some digging.... this company is the remains of Symbiot after then exited bankruptcy. I will politely decline to quote anything for them.