PDA

View Full Version : Robin Blowers?

rvsuper
11-10-2002, 06:30 PM
Anyone have a Robin BP Blower? My Husqvara took a sh** on me so I need to get a new one pronto. I was also looking at Echo, Stihl, and a Redmax 7001. I was particularily interested in the Redmax and Robin. Thanks,

crazygator
11-10-2002, 06:51 PM
I have used a friends Robin BP and it seems to be ok. I have the Redmax 7000 and just got the 4800 BP. I love both. If you need lots of power then get the Redmax. Always start easy and run even better.

IBGreen
11-10-2002, 07:08 PM
Echo pb-650 you can beat 210mph and over 600 cfm.

rvsuper
11-10-2002, 08:25 PM
Thanks for the input. I think I am going to go out tomorrow and get a Redmax 7001, only place around here where I can get an Echo is Home Cheapo, but I am going to get a Redmax.
Thanks again for your input

crazygator
11-10-2002, 08:59 PM
Very good choice. You wont be dissapointed.

Envy Lawn Service
11-10-2002, 09:57 PM
Very good choice! Never buy equipment at a chain store. You'll live to regret it. I PROMISE. what happens when it needs warrenty work? You either take it to the chain store and let them ship it to their chosen warrenty repair shop, or you have to call the MFG to get clearance to take it to an certified dealer.

These Echo's at Home Cheapo may be the same model # and look the same. But sometimes they are manufactured different. The chain store puts in an order for so many thousand at a time, and says we'll pay this amount each.

So Echo in it's haste to meet the demand and get paid, they cut corners and such to get the order and do it at their price. Lot's of times major buy dictate how things are made.

Now before a bunch of Echo owners jump all over my back, I'm not saying this "is" the case with the Echo/Home Depot deal. But this is common practice.

rvsuper
11-11-2002, 07:28 PM
Got my 7001 today. WOW! what a blower! I Blew my whole yard off in about 45 minutes. Thanks for the advice,