PDA

View Full Version : Debris Loaders? Anyone other then Billygoat?

ranger520
11-11-2002, 02:04 AM
Is there anyone other then Billy Goat that makes Debris loaders?

scott

LAWNGODFATHER
11-11-2002, 03:07 AM
Giant Vac
Parker
Trac Vac
Lesco
Hi Way

All I can think of aff hand, all about the same price for the same engine brand and size.

What are you looking to spend and load into?

ranger520
11-11-2002, 03:16 AM
LGF, Not to worried about price but just curious if anything else was out there. I was looking to build a box on the back of my 2000 2500 silverado. Hey I have an exmark question for you. Can I go down to 1 spacer between my blade and spindle to reduce blow out?

scott

LAWNGODFATHER
11-11-2002, 03:29 AM
If you have a through bolt, you would want to raise the blade up 1 spacer, it should take care of that.

I think the Giant Vac and Lesco are your best bet, they both have swing a way loader.

If price is no biggy on the smaller vac's, get one with electric start, trust me when it's cold you will want it.

ranger520
11-11-2002, 03:34 AM
LGF,

Thanks for the info. have you used the ultra vac on a lazer by any chance. I have been looking into a machine that will perform for fall clean-up work. I have been looking at walkers but that is hard when you like the exmarks.

scott

LAWNGODFATHER
11-11-2002, 03:41 AM
I am partial to the Peco Vac's that dump from the seat with pony motors.

I have tried the Ultr Vac, but....well now they have the dump from the seat, have to try that when it's available.

mdb landscaping
11-11-2002, 08:47 AM
hey lgf, do you know when the qds is set to come out? maybe this spring? im on the cusp of buying a bagger for my exmark, and i was thinking of waiting till that came out.

LAWNGODFATHER
11-12-2002, 12:49 AM
If you're talking about the dump from the seat ultra vac, I was told next spring.

I was also told that someone sent out those brocures a few weeks early, as it was to be debued at the GIE show.

So my "sources" tell me (LOL) I "might" be able to try one this fall, but it will still not be available till Spring.

greenman
11-12-2002, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by ranger520
Hey I have an exmark question for you. Can I go down to 1 spacer between my blade and spindle to reduce blow out?

scott

I use my my Exmark Metro everyday. I have found that the lower your deck height is the less blow out. I never put more than two spacers on the bottom. Anymore would be too much blowout. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask or email.