PDA

View Full Version : Bagger opinion needed!

jaybow
10-15-2011, 02:48 AM
I want to buy a bagger setup for my new 60" exmark X_series. I don't know what could be more efficient the dump from the seat model or the 3 bagger, I've never used either, some insight would be great, thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

StihlMechanic
10-15-2011, 03:20 AM
DFS is the best

jaybow
10-15-2011, 03:36 AM
Do you dump on a tarp and then empty tarp into the truck, or what procedure do you. do.
Posted via Mobile Device

jaybow
10-15-2011, 04:18 AM
Also have yu heard of the Peco brand DFS< and if so how are they? Thanks!

greengiant9963
10-15-2011, 06:42 PM
I have both the QDS and the three bag for my lazer Z. Love the dump from seat. Trying to rig something up to get the grass from the QDS to the dump in the truck.

BrunoT
10-19-2011, 05:58 AM
Three bagger takes up a little less space on trailer in some designs. It's easier to get heavy wet clippings unloaded into a truck bed or other high position with smaller bags rather than dumping into cans or tarp first then getting them up and over the side of a truck bed. Capacity before dumping is usually somewhat larger too.

QDS is better for dumping on-site or if you have a system to dump onto something then move it. Working alone it'd be a bear to do. Some back them right onto trailer and dump clippings there on a tarp or in an area with 3 sides built up to hold stuff in. With the right setup to dump clippings I'd go QDS.