PDA

View Full Version : just have an idea

DiSantolandscaping
10-15-2011, 11:28 AM
hey i was just wondering if around this time of year or with in the next month or so, if any of you take the time and make up something for next season, such as i dont know what id call it but almost a flyer, or service package, or something. something that tells people what you do, and so on and give it to commercial and residentials to get your name out there and to get them thinking ahead to spring. I know late feb or march is a good time but could it hurt to start looking at next season now?

tlc1994
10-15-2011, 02:57 PM
At the very least some guys are trying to keep current customers by locking in their prices. So if you are happy with your customers (and the money you are making from them) then I would consider that. As far as finding customers for next season, it may still be a long time away. I can get a new job anytime since mowing is year round, but not starting until the March-April time (~6 months) may be too far away still for some people to make the commitment. That isn't to say that you shouldn't be first in their mind when they decide to look for someone. I'd consider something that would demonstrate a season outline that you could offer customers. I would wait a little closer to end of the year, then perhaps send out flyers saying, "Your premier local landscaping company, (insert name here), would like to wish you a happy holidays. When spring returns, we look forward to providing your property with all the services it needs."

At least if anything they might remember the one compnany that wished them a happy holiday. JMO