PDA

View Full Version : Sarlo Mower

Goldendog
10-17-2011, 11:20 PM
Been looking real hard at a Sarlo 30 inch self propelled walk behind. Wanted to get some input from someone who has them. My uncle said he has seen alot of them in the Orlando area. I haven't seen any with a grass catcher wondering if there is an after market one for it.

Called the company and I was real impressed with the assistance and help with shipping to Alaska.

Any input would be appreciated.

A23
10-18-2011, 06:34 AM
Sarlo is based out of Ft.Myers, Florida where I'm orginally from....I've owned a few of their mowers in the past, both push and self propelled. They are a no-frills machine, but are very heavy duty. They may not provide as quality of a cut as higher-end machines, but I've never encountered any type/height of grass that they won't plow right through. I wasn't too crazy about the self propelled (the ones I used had drive gears that came down and turned the rear wheels by clamping down on the rubber tires) system, but it worked and was fail-proof. They're solid machines, and should last you years and years.....just don't expect anything fancy.

chuacro
10-18-2011, 09:15 PM
Yeah, I would buy one if I could bag grass.