PDA

View Full Version : Hustler Trimstar- pros/cons?

cvcook
10-18-2011, 02:04 PM
Thinking about getting a new 36' W/B mower next year, and was looking at the Trimstar. I like the ease of height adjustment as opposed to the pin style on my Exmark. not sure about the steering.It will be used for mulching only, so let's hear your opinions, thanks ahead.

SDLandscapes VT
10-18-2011, 09:22 PM
cut quality rough in wet conditions

Snyder's Lawn Inc
10-18-2011, 10:34 PM
Thinking about getting a new 36' W/B mower next year, and was looking at the Trimstar. I like the ease of height adjustment as opposed to the pin style on my Exmark. not sure about the steering.It will be used for mulching only, so let's hear your opinions, thanks ahead.
I demo one for a job and very easy to run compare to other walk behinds and I never had one so going from a ZTR to a WB I thought the trimstar was best
wish it had a bigger motor or a tinytac to see if the motor was running full rpm just didnt sound like it was running very hard I thought cut nice but didnt mow anything wet Deck adjustment is nice compare to rest WB Driving it was more comfortable then other models
Bad part around here is hills if I get a trimstar I'll be putting on 75-100 lbs on the front to keep the front down

cvcook
10-18-2011, 11:22 PM
Usually pretty dry around here and no hills here either LOL!