PDA

View Full Version : Sad

chevy1968
10-24-2011, 06:40 PM
Dealor has had my new Bobcat Pro Predator for 12days now for hydro line recall.What a joke!

SouthSide Cutter
10-24-2011, 07:39 PM
I would be real pissed if I didnt get another mower to use.

MOturkey
10-24-2011, 07:55 PM
I'm assuming since it was a recall, it was still operating OK, which, to me, means they should not have scheduled the repairs until they could jump right on it, and/or had the replacement parts in hand. I'd be doubly pissed.

chevy1968
10-24-2011, 08:41 PM
Yea right no loner mower for me and it blew a Hydro line. One that is part of recall. Also there is a belt issue.

Ridin' Green
10-24-2011, 08:50 PM
I feel ya! The dealer has had my ZTR for 3 weeks tomorrow to replace the engine at only 42.2 hours. It is covered by warranty, and they did offer me a demo to use, but not until after the first week had gone by. They loaned me a Z960 w/60 mod, so at least I'm gettin' it done, but I'd still rather be usng my own. Between Kohler and Deere screwing around trying to avoid taking care of it, and playing pass the buck, it is taking way too long.

Johnagain
10-24-2011, 08:55 PM
Chevy go get the broken line and have Napa make you a new one. $50 and you're back up and running. Screw the dealer. Better yet get the dealer to go get one made. Why wait on Bobcat to warranty the part when you need the mower.

newz7151
10-25-2011, 12:54 AM
Dealor has had my new Bobcat Pro Predator for 12days now for hydro line recall.What a joke!

deal(e)r deal(e)r deal(e)r deal(e)r deal(e)r deal(e)r deal(e)r deal(e)r deal(e)r deal(e)r deal(e)r deal(e)r deal(e)r deal(e)r deal(e)r deal(e)r deal(e)r deal(e)r deal(e)r deal(e)r deal(e)r deal(e)r deal(e)r deal(e)r deal(e)r deal(e)r deal(e)r

sorry, but you've spelled it incorrectly in more than one post/thread, so just letting you know the proper spelling.