PDA

View Full Version : Question for Those With 10+ Years Experience

MowingMowingMowing
10-25-2011, 04:16 AM
Good morning,

I am a senior finance major, entrepreneurship minor at Missouri State University graduating in May 2012 as well as currently being an LCO. For one of my entrepreneurship classes, I need to conduct 2-3 interviews with entrepreneurs. I was wondering if anyone was interested, it would just entail a brief phone call that would last about 10 minutes.

Ideally, I would like to speak with owners that have been in business over 10 years. Additionally, if possible, I would like to speak with individuals that represent different segments in the industry (Ex. a full service company, a mow and go company, a company that focuses on installs and design work, etc.).

Feel free to respond to this thread or PM me directly if interested.

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards,
Steve

MowingMowingMowing
10-25-2011, 11:04 AM
Ttt ..................

scotts lawn care
10-25-2011, 11:48 AM
give me a call anytime. i started my business in the spring of 1999. i love this industry, and being self employed! i would be happy to answer any questions you may have. scott / scotts lawn care.......715-205-3430 :)

MowingMowingMowing
10-25-2011, 08:30 PM
give me a call anytime. i started my business in the spring of 1999. i love this industry, and being self employed! i would be happy to answer any questions you may have. scott / scotts lawn care.......715-205-3430 :)

Thanks Scott, I'll send you a PM shortly.

Is there perhaps 1 more person that would be interested?

TNGrassCutter
10-25-2011, 08:35 PM
I think it would be a good idea to try to find Jim Lewis and see if he would be interested, he seems like a very business minded and successful individual.
Posted via Mobile Device