PDA

View Full Version : Quickbooks online

AztlanLC
10-25-2011, 11:36 AM
Just in case someone is interested Quickbooks is offering 50% on their online version I think is a great deal I like the delayed billing feature since I do my billing monthly and have different charges within that month

AztlanLC
10-25-2011, 11:51 AM
and if you like the desktop version but wish they had online access check out qbplus

MarkintheGarden
01-02-2012, 09:39 PM
I am looking into this now, I do not think they still have the 50% discount available, but are running one free trial month and if you bundle with the payroll services there is a 25% discount.

Are you using the online quickbooks? What do you think about it? Do you use the payroll service?

Darryl G
01-02-2012, 09:48 PM
I thought about using the online version because it's always up to date with their most recent version. Running the desktop version can be annoying because they stop supporting some of the key features after a few years, such as the ability to e-mail invoices and estimates. But I just like not having to rely on an internet connection to get into my books...it would be pretty rare that I don't have internet, but it does happen. Maybe the next time I'm forced into an upgrade I'll take a harder look at it.

soloscaperman
01-03-2012, 06:22 AM
I have the standard one on my desktop but it's pretty old and only holds a certain amount of people. I am looking at the online right now and it's nice that it's compatible to most smart phones including Blackberry.

soloscaperman
01-03-2012, 06:41 AM
Simple start online, How many customer's can it record?

Woody82986
01-03-2012, 09:56 AM
I run QB Online Plus with the Payroll bundled in. For me, it works very well. The Payroll stuff is extremely easy to follow and it lets you know exactly where to go with every penny so you don't screw up. I even have it set up to do direct deposit if I want and I make all my tax payments online with a few clicks. I can look at my QB on my phone and if I'm in a pinch I can sign in from any computer within reach to deal with something urgent. I have tried to go as "in the cloud" as possible and so far I am loving it. Quickbooks also now lets you take credit/debit card and online bank draft payments through Intuit as well. When I email an invoice the client has the option right on the invoice to just click and take care of it and I feel the fees are well worth it. I really do feel that QB online is a no brainer for anyone that is versed in computers and the internet.

cpllawncare
01-06-2012, 10:13 PM
I'm using the simple start online version and love it thus far.

stickleylawncare
01-07-2012, 12:26 AM
Do the online/mobile versions of QB work on Ipads or any of the Driod tablets? Eventually I plan to take a rather long trip overseas, and being able to still do the accounting side while away would be nice.

Darryl G
01-07-2012, 01:45 AM
It would appear so. Check this out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MM-TeIIqh4

soloscaperman
01-07-2012, 02:09 AM
What is the max amount of customer's that can be added on the starter online edition? 20? 50? 100?