PDA

View Full Version : :( gie expo

Frontier-Lawn
10-26-2011, 05:33 PM
once again $ has not come in in time for me to go to the gie expo yet again. this year extra client owed money is sol, & last year truck probs sucked off the trip funds. last time i did the expo was disney area before the move to KY.

so who else cant go due to things poping up or crap happening?

mowerbrad
10-26-2011, 05:50 PM
I've got classes Friday (not that I wouldn't be able to skip) but I'm also working at the fire department Saturday and finishing some training there too. Plus, I have to play catch up on leaves since we've had rain here the usual days that I'm out working.

I keep wanting to go down there one year, but it probably won't happen for a while.

doublesharp
10-26-2011, 08:16 PM
Weather is going to be pretty crappy next couple days. Damned shame cause Monday and Tuesday were as good as it gets. Today wasn't bad, mid 60s damp and cloudy but about an 1" of rain is forecast and temps fall into the 50s. Same system that cancelled tonight's World Series game in St Louis will be in Louisville. Since it's practically in my backyard I usually go but I'd already planned on skipping this year and now the weather makes it a no-brainer.

Lbilawncare
10-26-2011, 11:06 PM
I'm going, worked ahead and having the crews finish up friday. This will be the first day I have taken off this season. My employees appreciate me going because they know I'm checking out equipment that will make their job easier.