PDA

View Full Version : Bush Trimming cost

moneyclass
10-28-2011, 08:54 PM
Im new.....How do you charge for a bush trimming at a residential property? $5 a bush?

FoghornLeghorn
10-28-2011, 09:00 PM
Charge for your time, whatever you decide that is worth.

cpllawncare
10-28-2011, 09:18 PM
$1/min and go from there, how many bushes? and how much work do they need? do you like doing bushes? what kind of bushes are they? are you going to be on a ladder? what kind of equipt do you have? do you know how to properly trim bushes, not being funny but some don't. don't forget about the cleanup! are you expected to haul off the debris?

moneyclass
10-29-2011, 09:59 AM
$1/min and go from there, how many bushes? and how much work do they need? do you like doing bushes? what kind of bushes are they? are you going to be on a ladder? what kind of equipt do you have? do you know how to properly trim bushes, not being funny but some don't. don't forget about the cleanup! are you expected to haul off the debris?

Thanks!! I just was reading your sig and see you run your biz from a ranger too. Thats what im gonna do too. Your ranger work good or do you wish you had a full size truck?

cpllawncare
10-30-2011, 01:29 PM
Thanks!! I just was reading your sig and see you run your biz from a ranger too. Thats what im gonna do too. Your ranger work good or do you wish you had a full size truck?

My ranger works for now but yes I wouldn't recommend a small truck for anything more than a route truck, I plan on getting a 150 next year or maybe a Nissan frontier with the 4.0 in it they are very stout trucks.