PDA

View Full Version : New Echo PB 770T

jaybow
10-30-2011, 01:32 AM
I think my coil burned out on my old Echo PB 751T so I needed to pickup a new backpack blower until I have time to fix it. So I picked up Echos new strongest blower. The positive is it feels lighter, a little more powerful, and it circulates air through the back pad to help keep you cool on hot days, wich wasn't the best today when its cool out. The negative is, the new on off switch kinda sucks, very week, you barely touch it and it switches off. Also the framing behind the blower that you hang the blower ip from is very flimsy. The blower just feels cheap, but being lighter is nice. I am afraid the handle/ frame or whatever you call it might brake and drop th blower off my trailer. I will have to make something to secure it another way.
Posted via Mobile Device

wahlturfcare
10-31-2011, 09:32 AM
jay, i dont like the switch either. I think you can flip the switch to turn it off the opposite way. every time me or the guys get them off the trailer racks, they shut off from hitting something.

Jimslawncareservice
10-31-2011, 09:43 AM
That's why I got the one on the hip. Another reason was I kept breakout the hand mount ones on all brands I've owned. So far since Aug of this year I haven't broke a thing on it, which is more than I can say for my other ones
Posted via Mobile Device

jaybow
10-31-2011, 10:15 AM
I also don't really like the bigger tube endind that it came with, so I put the tube from my 751On there.
Posted via Mobile Device