PDA

View Full Version : gravely zt 44 hd

joel29m
10-30-2011, 05:21 PM
the past 3 years ive been keeping my limit of yards to 25, and next year planning on getting one commercial but is still running with a h-owners toro zturn!!!:laugh::laugh:

ive been dying to upgrade but i just sold my old house and bought a new house this year for a better school district and to be closer to my mon-thurs job so its been pushing me back to get a new one but the begining of next year i will. i just want some opinions on this model, is this good enough for what i have in accounts? im so tired of changing tension pullys twice a year and greasing the s&^t out of the bearings that squeaks a week after....

hoopzers3
10-30-2011, 05:36 PM
Is the toro a toro timecutter? If so 3 years doing 25 lawns is pretty good with that grade of mower.

joel29m
10-30-2011, 06:09 PM
Is the toro a toro timecutter? If so 3 years doing 25 lawns is pretty good with that grade of mower.

yes the timecutter. i change the oil and plugs more than what they recommend, itll start up every turn, but the frame of it is wearing down. ive changed the pullys on it about ten times, and i know i can do better.