PDA

View Full Version : Pit stop/ toilet issues

CreativeSur
11-02-2011, 01:34 PM
Hey guys,

how do you handle toilet issues for the personnel when working at a clients?

Ijustwantausername
11-02-2011, 06:14 PM
Disregard my post, just realized you said "personnel"

KrayzKajun
11-02-2011, 06:31 PM
5gal bucket in the enclosed trailer
Posted via Mobile Device

Darryl G
11-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Depends....

Gilmore.Landscaping
11-02-2011, 07:45 PM
Porta Potties on any site if we are there longer then 1 week. They aren't that much, and will save you money instead of having people run to Timmies.

Glenn Lawn Care
11-02-2011, 09:14 PM
Wooded areas or gas stations.
Posted via Mobile Device

blk90s13
11-02-2011, 09:36 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Werd to that ! with the best Home depot shopping bag as a liner :laugh:

gotta love having enclosed trailer :)

Dr.NewEarth
11-02-2011, 09:55 PM
No morning coffee before work

FoghornLeghorn
11-02-2011, 10:29 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

X2. No one will ever know, either.

Groomer
11-03-2011, 08:45 AM
bet that makes for one sweet smelling enclosed trailer.

CreativeSur
11-03-2011, 03:47 PM
Hey guys. thanks for all the posts. will try to construct a john in the etrailer.

Agreen-go
11-03-2011, 06:37 PM
just include it as part of your fertilizing program.

Az Gardener
11-03-2011, 09:02 PM
Gatoraid bottles and the bucket. You figure it out :laugh: I made a nice bathroom stall in one of my enclosed trailers but they just store stuff in it.

Zen Lawn
11-04-2011, 12:29 AM
I've had a couple of emergencies where I had to use newspaper in a wooded area and a couple of the napkins and wetwipes that I keep in the cab for lunch breaks.

cod8825
11-04-2011, 01:04 AM
Being self employed if it is number one will go in bottle woods. If it is the other then will drive to gas station I am usually never more than five minutes from one. I have used the toilet paper roll in the woods as well though...

StihlMechanic
11-05-2011, 06:14 PM
I dont have an enclosed trailer so if I need to #2 im screwed. But #1 in a gatoraide bottle, works great. Just remember to throw it out.

johnyredd99
11-05-2011, 06:58 PM
just open the door to the truck and move your head around like your looking for something just make sure you watch were you aim

GreenI.A.
11-14-2011, 02:46 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

I took the 5 gallon bucket toilet one step further. I cut a hole in the lid and installed a toilet seet onto the lid so that way is is comfortable to sit on. I prefer if the guys can make it to a public bathroom but the bucket works good on an install. Just remove the lid/seat and slide in a trash bag, the lid holds the bag in place. just make sure to let the other guys know when you are doing this as its uncomfortable when one of them to drops the trailer gate on a busy street while your using the "facilities".

TNGrassCutter
11-15-2011, 08:24 PM
I took the 5 gallon bucket toilet one step further. I cut a hole in the lid and installed a toilet seet onto the lid so that way is is comfortable to sit on. I prefer if the guys can make it to a public bathroom but the bucket works good on an install. Just remove the lid/seat and slide in a trash bag, the lid holds the bag in place. just make sure to let the other guys know when you are doing this as its uncomfortable when one of them to drops the trailer gate on a busy street while your using the "facilities".

Go one step further and cut a hole in the floor of the trailer then put the bucket over it. Lol..
Posted via Mobile Device

GreenI.A.
11-15-2011, 08:38 PM
Go one step further and cut a hole in the floor of the trailer then put the bucket over it. Lol..
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, except my guys would use it on a customers driveway. I would rather not leave a turd on a $3mill dollar homes driveway. In the street, might be a good idea, atleast then I wouldn't have to worry about someone forgetting the trash bag in the trailer over the weekend.

GreenI.A.
11-15-2011, 08:39 PM
I will not use gatorade bottle for a good reason. This spring I was working a little to hard and wasn't drinking enough water. I had to go the bathroom and used an orange gatorade bottle that mas maybe a qt full. I put it back into the truck and forgot about it. Well about 3 weeks later I got into my truck in the am hung over after a night of drinking and was wicked thirsty and searched my truck for a drink to take with my ibuprophen. I found an orange gatorade half full under the passenger seat. I'll let you guys use your imagination of what happened next. Luckily I didn't swallow.

johnyredd99
11-16-2011, 12:19 AM
there are some that think relieving your self in trailer into bottle/bucket/bag/what not is just wrong.
these people seem to have plenty of time to stop what they are doing and pull into a gas station.
not only do you run a high risk of being in an accident while there I would rather grumpy in my trailer then in most of those bathrooms any day.

But a line must be drawn some where. why you would put the full bottle back into your truck? I dont understand that. Just driving down the road. beautiful sunny day, windows down, radio up. Just you and your bottle of piss in the passenger seat cruising to the next job. Life is Good!
Bet it took just one time to remember to empty the bottle right after your business is done

GreenI.A.
11-16-2011, 02:03 PM
But a line must be drawn some where. why you would put the full bottle back into your truck? I dont understand that. Just driving down the road. beautiful sunny day, windows down, radio up. Just you and your bottle of piss in the passenger seat cruising to the next job. Life is Good!
Bet it took just one time to remember to empty the bottle right after your business is done

It completley slipped my mind. I put it in the back seat with some materials and it just rolled under the seat. Out of sight out of mond. ususally if I use a bottle I'll use it then either toss id straight into the trash or empty it out right away.

johnyredd99
11-16-2011, 11:46 PM
figure if you thought it was gatorade then anyone that would of seen you dumping would of thought the same.
I could only imagine the look on your face..... priceless