PDA

View Full Version : Question about my Isuzu NPR Trugreen/Chemlawn Truck

WBuster
11-06-2011, 08:57 PM
Hello Everyone :usflag:,

I've owned a 2001 Isuzu Npr Trugreen Spray rig for about 3years now. Ive had great luck with it. I just have a few questions for anyone that is more knowledgeable about the trucks.

Okay first the Latches on the two rear doors are really getting bad. They still work but need replaced asap! Ive contacted Supreme the manufacture of the body but there saying they dont make anything for that body anymore. So does anyone know who makes the door latches or where i can get some new ones?

Second does anyone know where to get a new replacement hose reel for the truck? One that will just drop right in place of the old one and has the dual inlets on both sides like whats in there now. It does still have the injection system that i still use so dual inlets are a must. Also any idea where to buy new bearings for the hose reels? Bottom reel is good just bearings need replaced.
I am a new member to this site and would appreciate any help anyone can offer! :drinkup: Thanks!
Will

StihlMechanic
11-06-2011, 10:40 PM
They don't make anything for that body anymore? That body style NPR was used from maybe 97-2005, thats either BS or just crazy. Good luck, sorry.

Glenn Lawn Care
11-07-2011, 12:25 PM
You might have to fabricate your own if you have access to a welder or have someone do it for you.

wiselandscaping
11-07-2011, 12:49 PM
WBuster,

I noticed you're from Ohio... there is a company local to me called Fab Metals that makes spray bodies, and I'm pretty sure they sell components too. Give them a holler www.fabmetals.com

Tim Hensley over there is a real good guy and he'll help you out. Tell him Cory from Wise Landscaping sent ya

GreenI.A.
11-07-2011, 07:33 PM
I know a guy who bought a old TG/CL truck, he actually has been able to get a door direct from TruGreen. He talked with the branch manager and they ordered a rear door for him, he told him to add on any markup he thought was appropriate. He paid alot and assumes they probably figured in a 300% markup atleast, but they did get him the door and told him to call for anything else he needed.

If you cant find the parts any other way, I would walk into the service area of a local branch and see if I couldn't find the in house mechanic and offer him cash if he could get me the parts