PDA

View Full Version : application p/sq.foot

skrats
11-15-2002, 12:49 AM
i thought that i could get this info by searching this forum but i didnt find what i need.
a- is all fertilizer and pesticide application the same price or is there always a diferent charge depending on the product

b- is there a good way to figure a going rate for the square foot of application or is it the same profit as cutting grass

im in need of knowledge :o all advice is appreciated

MacLawnCo
11-15-2002, 01:07 AM
Go see lesco and they will get you a sample program and how much the program will cost per 1000 sq ft (K). For the cost/K, you can then add in your overhead and desired profit and then bid based on what you come to as a final cost. Yes, the prices do vary by what you put down.

Runner
11-15-2002, 09:56 PM
For instance, my rd.2 and rd. 5 are my two liquid aps., and they are quite a bit more costly for me to put down due to the fact that I have iron and sulpher mixed in. I about break even on these after everything is paid. The other four are rounds are the more profitable ones. That's why if I happen to get a few people that "just want their weeds sprayed" in the spring, I generally don't do them, or if I do, they are just a straight herbicide. No pricey stuff for a non-regular customer.