PDA

View Full Version : 2nd year in business, and lovin it!!!

phillie
11-10-2011, 12:24 AM
Hey guys, the season is coming to a close and Im going to be on here more often again. haha. I just thought I would share my end of year stats. All of my equipment is paid off except my truck. I started this year with 55 properties and I am finishing this year with 117 properties. It has been a wild year, and I grew way to fast but am happy I kept it together till the end this year. I need to thank the people I have networked with on this site Jayd and brian, they really have helped me grow this year. Im stoked and cant wait to start next year with as many if not more customers, organized. I mean, this year I was getting customers so quickly it was getting sloppy for a sec but, I finally have time to regroup. My goal is to end next year with 150 customers.

fredie
11-10-2011, 10:37 AM
wow, thats awesome, happy for you! I'm just starting out. I'm going to start with snow this winter. How did you start advertising?

phillie
11-10-2011, 08:06 PM
Thanks, I started out with door hangers and postcards. I mailed the post cards 3 times to 2 neighborhoods and doorhung 2k of my 5k doorhangers. I also networked with people from this site, I dont mow and they dont treat so it worked. I also implemented a customer referral program. Oh ya, and my truck is lettered.

Glenn Lawn Care
11-10-2011, 08:58 PM
Woe, thats crazy!
Posted via Mobile Device

phillie
11-13-2011, 02:20 AM
I might want to clarify before all you mowers start salivating. Im only a fret and squirt guy. 117 properties for me isnt what it would be for you. I come out every 4-6 weeks depending on the weather, therefore I only have 2 weeks worth of work if I do 10-12 lawns a day.