PDA

View Full Version : Type of Flyer

BaxtersEssentialLawnCare
11-10-2011, 02:06 PM
Hey Guys,
I'm starting to think about spring and flyers I want to do for the new season. I'm thinking of four rounds of 2500 jan-april. My question is I usually do door hangers but this year I'm thinking of either a trifold or just a full page. The price isnt that much more and I was thinking that it would be different than what most do. Plus I have more room to put stuff on there. Has anyone tried this? What type of results did you get? Better or worse than doorhangers? Or just general thoughts?

GreenI.A.
11-14-2011, 02:13 PM
I do multiple rounds of postcards throughout the year. I also do a Tri-Fold. The tri-fold is more of an overview of the services we offer and what sets us apart from the others. There is also a section on why insurance is important and how to confirm a contractor has GL, WC etc

KrayzKajun
11-14-2011, 02:23 PM
I do multiple rounds of postcards throughout the year. I also do a Tri-Fold. The tri-fold is more of an overview of the services we offer and what sets us apart from the others. There is also a section on why insurance is important and how to confirm a contractor has GL, WC etc

Green Industry Assoc i sent you a PM

BaxtersEssentialLawnCare
11-14-2011, 02:24 PM
What is your response rate postcard vs trifold? Same or is one better or worse?

GreenI.A.
11-14-2011, 05:36 PM
I didn't get much of a response for my Tri-fold mailing, mostly because that is more broad. The postcards are geared towards a specific service depending on the time of year. What I do with the tri-folds now is we give those to potential clients during the estimate. They may have called us for a fert estimate, but they then fin out we also offer irrigation services etc. The other thing I do with it is I sent one to each client with a letter reminding them of our referral program and asked them to pass the tri-fold off to anyone who they may believe is interested on our services. I did this twice this year and it payed off. I have one client who is in realestate who took a bundle of the tri-folds he hands out to his clients, with all the referrals he gets his fert for free

BaxtersEssentialLawnCare
11-14-2011, 05:59 PM
That sounds like a pretty decent idea. I was kind of thing to use trifolds like door hangers. So I would have more room to highlight differnet services.

Total Lawn and Sprinkler
11-21-2011, 01:17 PM
I would substitute your standard door hanger for a tri-fold brochure. It holds more information and it's just as easy to hang.

BaxtersEssentialLawnCare
11-21-2011, 06:57 PM
I really think I will give it a try. The cost is about the same and why not try something different.