PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Use a Business Coach?

CriderLawn09
11-11-2011, 02:48 PM
Ive been kicking around the idea of getting a business coach and after meeting one personally today just to find out what they can actually do for you and your company and how they can supposely get our life back to us and for us who have eight or more employees the stress of being everything for your business can take over but i was just wondering if you guys use one and did it actually help? Thanks

CriderLawn09
11-13-2011, 12:22 PM
has anyone heard of a certified business coach? Anyone?

GMLC
11-13-2011, 10:52 PM
I have also wondered about this. Im interested to see if anyone here has tried one.

Davido
04-25-2012, 11:51 PM
I too, have kicked around the idea of a business coach. The fees seem high, though.

Jefflac02
04-26-2012, 09:00 PM
The best advice I ever got from sales coach. Calculate what you are worth an hour and only do those activites.

Meaning if you are worth $50 an hour for your services don't perform activites such as paperwork or lower labor jobs that you could pay some else a cheaper rate to do.

It allows you to focus on the activites that make you money.

j-ville native
04-26-2012, 09:39 PM
if you need a biz coach for cutting grass then wow

ReddensLawnCare
04-26-2012, 09:47 PM

Ignorant much? I BC can be a companys best asset. They don't teach you how to mow grass, they teach you how to market yourself, effectively perform a SWOT analysis, create a strong balance sheet, increase customer and employee retention, manage ARs and APs, create systems to measure success, and last but not least they teach you how to succesfuly run, grow, and manage a successful company in today's business world. So maybe if you want to be a lawn boy and not a successful business man who can provide for his family, live comfortably, and have a good retirement then you don't need a coach. Not everyone needs one, but they are a very valuable asset to any aspiring LCO. So before you type your next comment, think. Please. Rant over
Posted via Mobile Device

zak406
04-26-2012, 11:01 PM

I would be curious to see how much you are making. It is possible to make millions landscaping and cutting grass. The problem is being able to cut grass is one thing running a business is another. Anyone can run a business but to run a succesfull business is another story