PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on 2nd part of name???

NEPSJay
11-17-2011, 07:53 AM
I was wondering what u ladies and gents would suggest for the second part of a lawn and landscape company name. Lets say I wanted to do just lawn care and landscape maintenance. Maybe down the road, this company would do installs and such. This company will focus on commercial properties, but WILL service residentials. I want the name to be professional for the commercial clients but not intimidating for the residentials. For opinion purposes, we will use "CedarPoint" for the first part of the name. What would u recommend????
Cedarpoint Lawn and Landscapes, LLC?
Cedarpiont Lawn and Landscape Services, LLC?
Cedarpoint Lawn and Landscape Group, LLC?
Cedarpoint Lawn and Landscape Management, LLC?
Cedarpoint Lawn and Landscape Maintenance, LLC?
Opinions please, Thank you.

Patriot Services
11-17-2011, 08:05 AM
I like the management name. Has a more commercial ring to it.
Posted via Mobile Device

NEPSJay
11-18-2011, 02:40 PM
Thank u. thats what i was leaning towards.

tyler_mott85
11-19-2011, 09:21 AM
Leave the LLC off. Its unnecessary if you ask me. Anyone that would actually care what kind of a business platform you're running could just ask.

To the rest of us, including customers and potential customers, it's just clutter. Most people probably don't even know what LLC stands for.

I concur with the management one. All of the biggest LCOs around here... $5+ Million a year in sales have management in their names.

NEPSJay
11-19-2011, 09:49 AM
I believe the "LLC" is required by the state of Pennsylvania if the business is registered, filed, and structured as such.

GreenI.A.
11-19-2011, 05:37 PM
Many states require LLC, Inc, Co, to be included in all marketting of the name if that is how the business is registered

DuallyVette
11-19-2011, 08:40 PM
How about "Cedaroint Grounds Management LLC"

NEPSJay
11-20-2011, 07:40 AM
Many states require LLC, Inc, Co, to be included in all marketting of the name if that is how the business is registered

Thats what i thought. Thank you for the input.

lukemelo216
11-20-2011, 10:00 AM
Ceaderpoint Landscape Group, LLC sounds the beds to me. I think by adding in lawn and landscape is just excessive. By using that you have endless options with what you do. You can do just landscape maintenance or you can incorporate installs etc. Thats just my opinion. I always think xxxx Lawn and Landscape sounds somewhat tacky. To me lawn soudns like a company that strictly does fert and lawn care.

NEPSJay
11-20-2011, 01:06 PM
To me lawn soudns like a company that strictly does fert and lawn care.

But fert and lawn care is exactly what this business will do and nothing more.

WeedWhipper
11-21-2011, 08:31 AM
I had this fight this spring as well. I went with property maintenance and management. Just my .02 but works great,short,simple and leaves the door open to any services you may add!Posted via Mobile Device

NEPSJay
11-21-2011, 02:33 PM
Just filed paperwork with state for "........ Landscape Management, LLC" Thank you for all the replies.