PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 4s and Apps

Matt Hermann
11-17-2011, 11:57 AM
My iPhone should be here today or tomorrow...seems like a decent buisness phone with all the applications avalable and stuff. Anyone out there use one? Pro/con's? Any apps that you guys suggest for me to look into? Thanks!

tibbetts77
11-17-2011, 12:49 PM
I use "invoice2go" on my iphone. Works well. It allows me to create invoices/estimates, email from app, and send to a printer. There are prob more functions but that is the extent of my use with it.
I also use "cash trails" for my income, and expense tracker.
I would like to hear of any other apps people have had good luck with. thanks

ashgrove landscaping
11-17-2011, 05:39 PM
I use billings app for invoicing. It syncs with my home computer so I have all information about customers bills right in my hands. It s really easy and tracks everything.

Hoy landscaping
11-26-2011, 06:38 PM
I have the zillow app as well as another lot measurement app "measuremap" for estimates. im going to try the apps for billing

ProMo
11-26-2011, 10:37 PM
I use mariner calc to edit excel files that I use to input job times and what i do on each property. Started with quick sheet until they combined it with quick office. Both are good but I prefer mariner as quicksheet quit updating since i only purchased the stand alone. I have 15 plus years of data I can pull up in seconds. I can average frequency of hedge trimming, mowing time etc it took for any account I have. I always wrote insect and disease outbreaks in the comments section which I use now to determine best time for preventative fungicide etc.

M&B LAWN CARE
11-26-2011, 11:28 PM
i use gopayments for credit cards and invoice lite is also good, easysign... just to name a few they were all free...

WhiteRiverLawn
11-28-2011, 10:19 PM
QuickSale for the iPad is an incredible invoicing option. With so many years on quickbooks, I'm not willing to make a huge leap. I want to know I can track my previous years.

wbw
11-28-2011, 11:06 PM
I think I may be in love with Siri.

Muddbog
12-09-2011, 04:21 PM
I think I may be in love with Siri.

Siri is my secretary... lol Customers look at me funny when I tell my phone to set an appointment or remind me when I get home to do something... lol

maelawncare
12-10-2011, 11:03 AM
QuickSale for the iPad is an incredible invoicing option. With so many years on quickbooks, I'm not willing to make a huge leap. I want to know I can track my previous years.

Does it sync with Quickbooks?

ztrguy
01-19-2012, 01:01 PM
I've checked out Invoice2Go & Billings. Both look like great apps. Haven't used the email/print features yet, but looks simple and easy to do. Any other apps out there for equipment maintenance tracking or estimates?

ztrguy
01-19-2012, 02:32 PM
Does anyone have the Invoice2Go desktop version? If so, is it worth the extra $$$? Thanks