PDA

View Full Version : New Customer Form?

jequigle
11-17-2011, 11:12 PM
I will be adding some new customers for next season and I was wondering if anyone has there new customers fill out a form with there name, number, address and email address. Just curious?

Dr.NewEarth
11-17-2011, 11:18 PM
Yes, we fill out a form with all of "Their" information including credit card numbers.

lukemelo216
11-20-2011, 09:25 PM
yup I use the same thing. just gives us some of the customers basic information. Then attached to that, I put a google map of the property with it, showing the property lines etc, and a third sheet which has all of the measurements for the property on it (turf, beds, trimming amount, edging amount, flower bed edging.) Everything so then its right at my finger tips when I need to use it again in the future. Yes it takes longer initially, but in the end its a huge time saver. Its great when a customer calls and says can you come and mulch our beds for us. Sure thing, open their file, look at the numbers and I can tell them a price right away over the phone.

jdutcher003
11-20-2011, 10:41 PM
I am going to try and implement that same thing next year. It sounds like a good idea to have all of the numbers written down in a file so you dont even have to go there for an estimate. Do you happen to have an example of what you use to do all of this? I would be very interested to see what you have