PDA

View Full Version : Looking for work in Murray, ky

RightLawnsKY
11-18-2011, 03:32 PM
Hello my name is Nick and i attend Murray State University. Im looking to get a jump on this summers job hunt.I used to cut lawns in louisville but moved down to murray for school. I would like to start in the summer May through August 15th Thanks jus PM me.:usflag:

lifetree
11-18-2011, 07:38 PM
WOW, that's what you call thinking ahead ... congratulations !!

RightLawnsKY
11-19-2011, 02:05 AM
sarcastic or serious??? haha im just trying to get a jump on everyone else and show them i want to work my you know what off.:usflag:

I CAN ALSO DO SNOW REMOVAL IN THE WINTER(I WILL STILL BE IN SCHOOL!!! IM 22 AND HAVE A VALID LICENSE 22YRS OLD. i also drive a truck adn have driven a plow truck so i have the fundamentals.

RightLawnsKY
11-19-2011, 02:15 AM
Also i can work nights during the winter whithin a reasonable amount of distance from murray, ky for snow removal or whatever you need. im trust worthy and whatever you need i will do. Im a hard worker and i have a heart for exceeding in life. please PM me Nick K.

GreenMan33
11-22-2011, 12:42 AM
I am a Murray alumni living in Louisville doing lawn business as well. I might have some people you can talk to when it gets time for the season. What about your lawns in Louisville? Who is cutting them?

Greenman33

RightLawnsKY
11-22-2011, 01:21 AM
i only had like 2 lawns in louisville. So i let the contracts run out, i also did all my familys lawns.
Also i gave up on "owning" my own lawn company it wasnt the right time for me i was going to school at the time

MMADDUX
11-22-2011, 11:55 AM
If you were in Lexington KY I would put you to work. I am trying to go to school and work. Will need one more guy next spring.

RightLawnsKY
11-23-2011, 12:01 AM
If you were in Lexington KY I would put you to work. I am trying to go to school and work. Will need one more guy next spring.

Thanks your right in the middle of my two homes Louisville and Murray(school)