PDA

View Full Version : landscape lighting

irrigation man
11-23-2011, 12:54 PM
hi guys,anybody ever used (bisco) boston irrigation supply co for lighting products they have 4 stores in new england they seem to have more lines than most of the other distubutors and usually have it in stock just wondered what your thoughts were i need to get product but havent used them in the past,thanks

GreenI.A.
11-23-2011, 10:53 PM
I use the Bisco in Dedham (main office) for some of my Irrigation. Service is great, you can usually get sameday delivery with a real small minimum order. I would deffinetly recomend them. The only reason I don't use them for most of my irrigation or for lighting is because I have it good in with someone at another distributor. If something happens with my other vendor I won't hesitate at all and will give Bisco all my business

LLC RI
11-24-2011, 12:49 PM
I too use Bisco for some of my lighting supply and wire etc. My salesman, Ryan, calls me all the time, will come see me with new products/lines, keeps me abreast of deals, specials etc. and will even bring me product if I'm in a jam.

steveparrott
11-25-2011, 12:03 PM
hi guys,anybody ever used (bisco) boston irrigation supply co for lighting products they have 4 stores in new england they seem to have more lines than most of the other distubutors and usually have it in stock just wondered what your thoughts were i need to get product but havent used them in the past,thanks

BISCO is one of our longest-standing and best distributors. They have an excellent and well-trained staff and offer many training opportunities for contractors.

As a testament to their committment to landscape lighting, one of their key people just attended Janet Moyer's Landscape Lighting Institute.

RLI Electric
11-25-2011, 03:42 PM
Great guys and excellent service. You cannot go wrong.