PDA

View Full Version : I am looking for Accounts, Leads, or Connections

HNagle
11-30-2011, 07:48 PM
I am looking for Accounts, Leads, or Connections in the Triad preferably Greensboro area PM if you have and Leads, Accounts you want to get rid of or Downsizing. Also if you have any suggestions on website the post bids, that would be great also.

Thanks in Advance

CrimsonMaintenance
12-25-2011, 09:12 PM
not too sure if you will find many folks looking to give up accounts. Nobody downsizes by choice.

crockdc
01-03-2012, 03:33 PM
Actually, people do downsize by choice sometimes.

phillie
01-03-2012, 11:31 PM
Or sometimes go out of business. I did the same on plowsite and got some customers out of it.

CrimsonMaintenance
01-03-2012, 11:42 PM
most downsizing is because of economic factors not by choice. I have never seen anyone downsize becasue they were making too much money.

phillie
01-07-2012, 12:57 AM
People downsize for many different reasons. Why does it matter? What does he care why the people are giving him accounts. If they are crappy customers he can say no and if someone is downsizing then he has it out there. Why make a big deal out of it?

J & D Greens
02-06-2012, 11:01 PM
I am going to down size a few, because a few customers have passed away. I don't want to chase after any new ones to replace them. I feel that last year I had 41 accounts and that was pushing it for one person. (mowing 4-days and odd jobs or catch-up on Fri./Sat.) I feel like I will have just as much cash to put in our bank by managing less accounts. If I don't get 35 accounts back I will take referral customers though.

You might be able to catch some one that is wanting to sell-out. I am considering doing something like that when I reach 55 years of age. Our Biz runs real smooth with little overhead so it does make good money. But by then I want to enjoy some R&R (I find that when winter hits I have so much I like to do besides working that I would like to see what that would be like all year long!!!).

I think it will be worth some thing since all my accounts are in a 3 mile area. So a company may want to add to their Biz. With little effort or it would make a great start-up for some one. But I am just thinking ahead a few years.

Good luck getting accounts and I hope that you land good customers too there are always some you just want to dump but have to hold onto until you can (if you know what I mean).
So I hope that you don't end up gathering up accounts that nobody wants.:hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead:!!!!!!!!!!