PDA

View Full Version : Property Preservation Vendor

TurnGreen1
12-02-2011, 02:07 AM
I know this is a little off the main sites focus. However lawn maintenance is a major role in our work scope. I am looking for new vendors in NY, MA, and NC regions. I am extremely over loaded and need qualified teams in these states. If you have any interest or previous experience please feel please feel free to PM me with any specific questions you may have. Here are a few specifics about the job.

You will be an independet contractor paid on a 7-14 day cycle. You must have GL insurance. You will be required to perform maintenance on vacant homes, lowest paid grass cut is 30.00 for 15k or less lot. You are required to take before, during, and after photos of each job. The work volume is HIGH!! Summer time you can expect at a minimum 40-50 lawns every 10 days.

Please only serious inquiries. For those whom are not interested I ask that you save any negative comments.

CS-LAWNSERVICE
12-02-2011, 06:57 AM
any Work in the Virginia area ,Winchester Front royal Berryville?

TurnGreen1
12-02-2011, 12:46 PM
I do have a strong need in the West Virginia area as well. Do you have any experience in preservation work?

CS-LAWNSERVICE
12-02-2011, 07:20 PM
I do have a strong need in the West Virginia area as well. Do you have any experience in preservation work?

I have some experience doing trash outs and small maintenance on the foreclosed homes that century 21 handles can do lawn care storm damage and snow plowing if needed. give me a call at 1-304-707-0156 to discuss what is needed and if I am able to handle the work you need done

I am located in West Virginia paw paw,berkeley springs slainsville area with a 2 million GL policy

TurnGreen1
12-02-2011, 10:55 PM
It is good you have some experience performing preservation field service work. Although it is more complex then just cutting grass. I can promise you this, and those who perform field service work full time do very well. It is a full time job that requires attention to detail and the ability to perform many different tasks. However once you have become familiar with all the tasks, supplies needed, and routines of the trade. The work becomes very easy with the opportunity for great reward.
I will give you a call and discuss in more detail what would be expected and if it seems like something you would like to move forward with.

CS-LAWNSERVICE
12-03-2011, 03:38 PM
sure give me a call when you get the time

psdnate
12-03-2011, 11:04 PM
I've been looking into getting into this. Do you have anything in the Lancaster, PA area?

muxx
12-05-2011, 08:09 AM
I also have some experience on foreclosures, also worked in property maintenance on apartments buildings for a few years, small eletrical, plumbing, drywall, flooring, locks, etc.. I am in the southern ohio area not from from Huntington, WV also looking to take on more work.

TurnGreen1
12-05-2011, 07:43 PM
Thanks for all the responese. If I could get you or anyone iterested in any state to PM with direct contact information that would be great. Therefore I can send you more information in regards to services you will be expected to perform and the set prices verses items you would bid on.

mikeclfc
12-06-2011, 12:37 PM
I have experience in Property preservation and i am used to handling large volumes with tight time frames, do you have any work in louisiana? I am fully insured and licensed.

bulhead19
12-06-2011, 10:19 PM
I'm located in Central New York and have experience with pres companies as well as insurance coverage etc. Reach me on my cell at 315-552-8559 or email me : bulhead19@aol.com. Thanks!
Josh

maplecreek
12-07-2011, 10:27 PM
Please let me know if you have anything in the Delaware or Maryland Easternshore region!?

TurnGreen1
12-07-2011, 10:44 PM
Just a follow up. I am working down the list of those whom have pm'd me. If you have not heard from me please be patient. I will give you a call shortly to discuss things.

toughguythomas
12-08-2011, 10:55 PM
hello any business needed in or around Ionia Michigan

toughguythomas
12-08-2011, 10:56 PM
if so shoot me an email Thomaslawncare2011@gmail.com

ealex
12-12-2011, 10:14 PM
i am in SW Louisana if you have anything in the area give me a call 337-515-8433 Thanks

Luke Reedy
12-15-2011, 01:19 PM
I am in Southeast Louisiana, about 20 mi. from New Orleans. I am fully insured as well. My number is 504 462-5853. We did a lot of trash outs and gutting after Katrina. Every contractor and homeowner that we did work for was very impressed with the shape their property was in when our job was done. Since then, we have done a fair amount of trash outs and cleanups for real estate agents and property owners. The biggest job we have had so far was to cut 60 acres where a mall used to be in New Orleans. Lots of trash to be picked up, but we got it done. The management company was very impressed. Love to talk to you if we can help each other out. ----Luke

CS-LAWNSERVICE
01-17-2012, 12:24 PM
you called me in the Middle of December and we spoke on the phone you were going to email me some information and i was to get back with you on it after the frist of the year.

still waiting on the email ..give me a call .when you get time

304-707-0156

larrycp1959
01-17-2012, 07:26 PM
Please contact me @ your earliest convenience as I am VERY interested in finding out what areas you have available in N.C. My phone number is 910-514-1111. I have over 2 years experience working as a sub-contractor with HUD, REO, and Fannie Mack properties. I have all key codes. When you call we can go into greater details. Thanks, Larry Pierce

perfection1
01-22-2012, 01:26 AM
im located in cleveland ohio got anything around this area?

walls
01-31-2012, 04:38 PM
i would be interested in this but would like some more details. I would be able to service properties in MA and southern NH if needed. I can be reached at 1-508-566-1123.
Thank you
Bill

Self_Paid1
02-03-2012, 11:48 PM
Hello I am very familar with this type of work I am going to PM you my contact information. We are in the Atlanta G and Memphis,TN area
Posted via Mobile Device

BPS##
02-04-2012, 12:02 AM
I can promise you this, and those who perform field service work full time do very well.

Having done P&P full time for over two years and leaving it completely this spring for lawn care............. I take a lot of exception with the claim that one will do "very" well.

It has it moments but "very well" is never going to happen with $30 grass cuts up to 15k sq ft. Never.

Depending on the area one works in and whether or not the banks are doing any rehab on the properties prior to selling them some few select folks are doing fine with rehabs.
Other wise the money has all been sucked out of the contractors pay compared to only a few short years ago.

ressurected
02-07-2012, 04:04 PM
Do you do any work in south florida?
Posted via Mobile Device

Buddy214
02-07-2012, 11:37 PM
I see you are looking for help in NC. I have been doing property Conservation work for the last three years. I have all equipment to do the jobs. The only thing I do not care to do is maid service. I seem to have bad trouble with that. I live in Kannapolis NC. I am 10 miles outside charlotte nc. Call me or email me so we can talk about what you need.
cell phone 704-791-6223

Thanks

Buddy Christy

mikeslawnlandscapeohio
02-07-2012, 11:46 PM
Beware of preservation companies, subing work to you. Several companies in Ohio got nailed for fraud for ripping landscape companies off. Do a background check on company and get paid on your terms, not there's. Do you let your customers tell you when they are going to pay you?? Just beware.

mule585
02-09-2012, 01:49 AM
any thing in the western ny area?

imow in NC
02-23-2012, 08:07 AM
I am located in Wilmington, NC and service southern Pender county and northern Bruinswick county as well. I have my own GL insurance with Start Farm and my own crew as well. I might be interested in your leads. We service the following areas:

Wilmington, Castle Hayne, Rocky Point, Leland, Winnabow, Carolina Beach, Wrightsville Beach, and Hampstead.

iMOW lawn Services, LLC 910-200-4168