PDA

View Full Version : New truck question

Husky05
12-07-2011, 10:01 PM
Hello everyone, I just bought a new 4500 chevy kodiak 2009 dump truck it was left over. It is a nice truck but I got a question that maybe someone could help me with. There is only 2 seats in it, it doesnt have a middle seat instead of the middle seat though there is this metal contrapation on the floor. There is this cylinder shaped mechinism that you can turn and apparently there is a hole on the bottom of that falls into this box/safe looking thing. What is that and what is it used for?

Deori
12-08-2011, 01:56 AM
Hey Husky, don't know where you got it, but it sounds like maybe it's a lock box for cash from the prior owners.

Hello everyone, I just bought a new 4500 chevy kodiak 2009 dump truck it was left over. It is a nice truck but I got a question that maybe someone could help me with. There is only 2 seats in it, it doesnt have a middle seat instead of the middle seat though there is this metal contrapation on the floor. There is this cylinder shaped mechinism that you can turn and apparently there is a hole on the bottom of that falls into this box/safe looking thing. What is that and what is it used for?

Husky05
12-08-2011, 05:22 AM
I have no idea its kinda annoying that it is there. I guess it could be a lock box but there is no way of locking it. It looks like something that would be on a submarine. I want to look into just taking it out and talking to GM if I can just buy the middle seat for that truck.

Thanks

Mow4It
12-08-2011, 10:10 AM
Can you post up a pic?