PDA

View Full Version : What might santa be bring you ?

LawnMan19
12-08-2011, 06:49 PM
We all want something for Christmas so what might it be ?:confused:

yardguy28
12-08-2011, 06:55 PM
believe it or not but no we don't all want something for xmas.

i personally want nothing for xmas. i have told everyone not to buy me a thing. no gift cards or money either.

i pretty much buy what i want, when i want and i prefer it that way.

last year was the first year people actually listened to me. i didn't get a thing for xmas. got to sleep the whole day away or the better part of it anyway seeing how i didn't get out of bed until 2pm.

Patriot Services
12-08-2011, 07:04 PM
May Santa drop a deuce in your stocking then Mr. Scrooge.

Personally I have been dropping hints for a plasma cutter.:usflag:

yardguy28
12-08-2011, 07:10 PM
May Santa drop a deuce in your stocking then Mr. Scrooge.

Personally I have been dropping hints for a plasma cutter.:usflag:

i don't hang stockings. i don't decorate and yes i am a scrooge.

i'm not much for the holidays. just another day as far as i'm concerned. nothing special goes on, not for me anyway. either i'm working or off.

actually xmas is the only holiday i don't work unless it snows or the holiday falls on a sunday and i'm not behind.

GMLC
12-08-2011, 07:12 PM
Springfield xdm 9 for target practice. My sig p229 .357 is getting to expensive to target practice with!

jsslawncare
12-08-2011, 07:21 PM
I hope, hope for an Exmark 48" s series with a 23hp Kawacky, I mean Kawasaki. With a grass catcher.

billslawn89
12-08-2011, 07:25 PM
lol..i hope santa brings me all 6 winning numbers to the florida lottery! haha..i bought myself a new scag turg tiger and another truck this year, so i think i am good.

LawnMan19
12-08-2011, 07:27 PM
believe it or not but no we don't all want something for xmas.

i personally want nothing for xmas. i have told everyone not to buy me a thing. no gift cards or money either.

i pretty much buy what i want, when i want and i prefer it that way.

last year was the first year people actually listened to me. i didn't get a thing for xmas. got to sleep the whole day away or the better part of it anyway seeing how i didn't get out of bed until 2pm.

Hey a lot of us buy our own gifts it doesn't have to come from someone else you can be your on Santa.

LawnMan19
12-08-2011, 07:29 PM
lol..i hope santa brings me all 6 winning numbers to the florida lottery! haha..i bought myself a new scag turg tiger and another truck this year, so i think i am good.

You must have been extra nice this year. :laugh:

LawnMan19
12-08-2011, 07:33 PM
I hope, hope for an Exmark 48" s series with a 23hp Kawacky, I mean Kawasaki. With a grass catcher.

After he drops yours off, tell him he can send one my way.:laugh:

LawnMan19
12-08-2011, 07:44 PM
Well I know I'm getting another ECHO trimmer and some other stuff I need. just haven't got around to getting it but I probably should.

KeystoneLawn&Landscaping
12-08-2011, 08:25 PM
All I want for Christmas is a successful 2012, for my family and country! :usflag:

zak406
12-09-2011, 01:18 AM
Waiting on that NHL contract, guess he didnt get the hint last year haha.

cpllawncare
12-09-2011, 01:57 AM
Two things, people to quit taking the Christ out of Christmas, IE XMAS, and 20 new profitable accounts.

yardguy28
12-09-2011, 06:09 AM
you can probably get have the 20 accounts....

but as long as there are people like me around xmas is just a short quick way to type it.

i'm catholic dude, i know the meaning of xmas, but it's just a simply quick way to type out. just like all the other short cuts we take when typing, like lol, omg, using number for words like "what are you up 2"....etc.

Roger
12-09-2011, 09:07 AM

i'm catholic dude, ....

As a Christian, how do you reconcile with the biblical mandates of acknowledging and celebrating the Lord Jesus Christ? "... any other day ..." is hardly the mark of those commanded to "let your light shine." How do explain the witness of ignoring the core of your Christianity? How do you explain the commands to be "with one another?"

A burning ember on any fire goes out when removed from the relationship of other embers.

Thanksman
12-09-2011, 09:10 AM
All I want for Christmas is a successful 2012, for my family and country! :usflag:I agree.. that sounds great!:usflag:

Thanksman
12-09-2011, 09:13 AM
Springfield xdm 9 for target practice. My sig p229 .357 is getting to expensive to target practice with! i bought the new taurus revolver rifle about 5months ago. shoots 410 and or 45lc. expensive the 45 longs are. like shooting the 22cal.. cheap and fun:usflag:

RGM
12-09-2011, 09:25 AM
I hoping that for my gift to myself this year if I can afford would be a Telecaster guitar

punt66
12-09-2011, 09:42 AM
What i want for Christmas? I want YardGuy28 to ejoy the holidays with his family and put Christ back into CHRISTmas. That is the only thing i have asked for for Christmas. I agree with Yardguy that i do not need presents. I do buy for others however. Christmas has turned into a retail bonanza. That part of it i do not care for.

cpllawncare
12-09-2011, 09:55 AM
I would also like for all the folks on here to have their best year ever.

LawnMan19
12-09-2011, 10:44 AM

Same to you. :)

Thanksman
12-09-2011, 11:01 AM

That sounds good too..
Posted via Mobile Device

Total Lawn and Sprinkler
12-09-2011, 01:35 PM
I would like a Sig p226 9 mil. for target practice. Odds are I will be buying it for myself, but hey, here's hoping.

yardguy28
12-10-2011, 08:14 AM
As a Christian, how do you reconcile with the biblical mandates of acknowledging and celebrating the Lord Jesus Christ? "... any other day ..." is hardly the mark of those commanded to "let your light shine." How do explain the witness of ignoring the core of your Christianity? How do you explain the commands to be "with one another?"

A burning ember on any fire goes out when removed from the relationship of other embers.

i don't feel the "need" to always "speak in christian" to be christian and reconize god and jesus.

not everything is always religious. sure christmas is the birth of jesus and a religious holiday but there is also a commercial side of it.

just because i'm christian doesn't mean i always have to spell christmas out.

being christian doesn't mean you always have to "advertise" you are christian.

What i want for Christmas? I want YardGuy28 to ejoy the holidays with his family and put Christ back into CHRISTmas. That is the only thing i have asked for for Christmas. I agree with Yardguy that i do not need presents. I do buy for others however. Christmas has turned into a retail bonanza. That part of it i do not care for.

well unless it snows you will get me enjoying the holiday with my family.

as for as CHRISTmas. i will continue until the end of time to spell it however i feel like at the time i'm spelling it.

i don't see any harm or negativety in spelling it xmas now and then. people in this world make to big of a deal of words and saying nowadays. look at all the people who make a fuss over using words like f a g, gay, re tart ed, etc.

if i say something is gay or re tart ed i'm saying it STUPID, DUMB. and in no way associated with gay people or mentally handicaped. and i'm not changing the words i use just because those people take offense to it when there is no offense to be taken.

Chevy z71
12-10-2011, 08:50 AM
Springfield xdm 9 for target practice. My sig p229 .357 is getting to expensive to target practice with!

I got a springfield xdm 9 there sweet .

Patriot Services
12-10-2011, 08:58 AM
Does anybody want anything besides guns?
Posted via Mobile Device

jackal
12-10-2011, 09:05 AM
He could bring me a cougar.

Patriot Services
12-10-2011, 09:11 AM

As in the mower or a hot mature lady? Maybe one each?:usflag:

Chevy z71
12-10-2011, 09:14 AM

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

jackal
12-10-2011, 09:22 AM
I have plenty of mowers.

KrayzKajun
12-10-2011, 10:56 AM
I told the wife not to get me anything.now I do take my Arborist exam on Dec. 20th, maybe santa will bring me a stihl chaisaw & polesaw. I do wish for everyone to have a wonderful 2012 business and health wise.
Posted via Mobile Device

KS_Grasscutter
12-10-2011, 12:52 PM
It would be great if Santa takes the pesticide applicators test for me, as well as pay for the fees and insurance, and maybe bring me a Perma Green spreader/sprayer. Hey we can all dream, right? lol

LawnMan19
12-10-2011, 03:13 PM
KS_Grasscutter if you were good this year maybe.

cpllawncare
12-10-2011, 07:52 PM
Jackal,

That looks like an awful young Heather locklear, but she is still one hot lady. I had a poster of her in a pair of cutoff jeans on my wall when I was a teenager, along with that oh so famous poster of Farah Fawcett too.

alexschultz1
12-12-2011, 11:10 AM
coal... :cry:

yardguy28
12-12-2011, 12:26 PM

how about a cougar riding a cougar........:laugh::laugh::laugh: