PDA

View Full Version : stupid newbie question

duelling carl
12-11-2011, 10:29 AM
I have been looking all over and I cannot seem to find anywhere that sells the big green cans landscapers use. I am looking to get 3-4 of them for next season but Lowes, Home Depot, and other stores in the area don't seem to carry them...

DEPENDABLE LANDSCAPING
12-11-2011, 11:22 AM
Lesco. Or now called john deers landscapes. Baileys on line. Or pretty much any commercial equipment dealer normally will have landscape barrels.
Posted via Mobile Device

JLSLLC
12-23-2011, 11:51 AM
Got one at my local depot not far from you.. Be ready to pay $50 a can. I like having it, more suitable, Have seen red ones too.. Anybody know where to get one cheaper???

duelling carl
12-24-2011, 12:30 AM
Got one at my local depot not far from you.. Be ready to pay $50 a can. I like having it, more suitable, Have seen red ones too.. Anybody know where to get one cheaper???

Yeah I am going to now wait until closer to the season so they aren't just sitting out all winter. Where in south Jersey do you operate? I am in South Jersey too!

sweetland
12-29-2011, 02:20 AM
Usually mower shops can order them for you and it's a little cheaper that way but home junko always has them or will order it for you.
Posted via Mobile Device

ralph02813
12-29-2011, 09:19 AM
I have been looking all over and I cannot seem to find anywhere that sells the big green cans landscapers use. I am looking to get 3-4 of them for next season but Lowes, Home Depot, and other stores in the area don't seem to carry them...

Go on the home depot web site, find them, then trying changing stores to see who has them instock, (of course you can now order on line and pick them up in the store, all the RI stores carry them, and at the beginning of the season you can usually find them for $39.00

JLSLLC
12-29-2011, 11:46 AM
Yeah I am going to now wait until closer to the season so they aren't just sitting out all winter. Where in south Jersey do you operate? I am in South Jersey too!

Im mainly Camden County, Some of Gloucester Cty, who knows with the up-coming season! Ill see you out there!!:waving: