PDA

View Full Version : www.lemon.com

corey4671
12-11-2011, 03:37 PM
www.lemon.com

has anyone else seen this or tried it? I saw it as a pop up ad on my phone the other day and decided to give it a try. So far, I'm impressed. You take a photo of your receipts and it extracts all the info an organizes it for you.

corey4671
12-19-2011, 07:31 PM
ok so I guess I am the only one...

meets1
12-19-2011, 07:54 PM
No never heard of it but going to look it up. Got my interest

ALEX'S LANDSCAPING
12-20-2011, 09:49 AM
Thank you! will be checking it out
Posted via Mobile Device

corey4671
12-22-2011, 10:49 PM
spent the day Wednesday scanning in all my receipts from the year. WIll be nice next year when I can just scan them in as I get them.

BeachysLawn
12-22-2011, 11:17 PM
Thats interesting. I had looked at www.shoeboxed.com but you have to mail your receipts in with them. How much does this cost?

corey4671
12-22-2011, 11:36 PM
Thats interesting. I had looked at www.shoeboxed.com but you have to mail your receipts in with them. How much does this cost?

so far it's been free

White Gardens
12-22-2011, 11:52 PM
Thanks for sharing! I've been thinking about how I need to keep better track of my receipts and this is the answer I've been looking for!

I keep seeing the commercials on TV for the scanner that records your receipts, but we all know how they get crumpled up sometimes and I'm guessing I would always be fighting it in order to get the receipts to feed into the scanner.

Thanks! Thumbs Up

corey4671
12-23-2011, 12:04 AM
Thanks for sharing! I've been thinking about how I need to keep better track of my receipts and this is the answer I've been looking for!

I keep seeing the commercials on TV for the scanner that records your receipts, but we all know how they get crumpled up sometimes and I'm guessing I would always be fighting it in order to get the receipts to feed into the scanner.

Thanks! Thumbs Up

what I like is that it lets me categorize what the receipt is when I snap the picture

White Gardens
12-23-2011, 12:10 AM
what I like is that it lets me categorize what the receipt is when I snap the picture

I know, I just downloaded the app. I'm stoked, it's literally the next best thing to sliced bread!

I haven't delved into it yet, but I'm hoping to export the data to quickbooks in some way. Even so it will be easier to enter receipts into the program just by looking the cpu screen rather than a pile of receipts.

corey4671
12-23-2011, 12:24 AM
I know, I just downloaded the app. I'm stoked, it's literally the next best thing to sliced bread!

I haven't delved into it yet, but I'm hoping to export the data to quickbooks in some way. Even so it will be easier to enter receipts into the program just by looking the cpu screen rather than a pile of receipts.

it will allow you to export it to your email in an excel spreadsheet.

BeachysLawn
12-23-2011, 12:51 AM
The only thing I would be worried about is they are a relatively new company and I'd hate to have a years worth of receipts uploaded and have them go belly up

corey4671
12-23-2011, 12:52 AM
The only thing I would be worried about is they are a relatively new company and I'd hate to have a years worth of receipts uploaded and have them go belly up

still hanging on to the hard copies....

jsslawncare
12-23-2011, 10:09 AM
Just started it. Looking forward to having it.