PDA

View Full Version : Is there a market in doing commercial application.

kebrowns
12-12-2011, 07:47 PM
I am thinking about doing my applicator test but was wondering is there a market for it out there. I only plan on doing small residential and small business. Since i am a newbie.

UpNorth
12-12-2011, 08:52 PM
What are you actually asking?

If you only want to do small residential and small businesses, what exactly do you want to know about "commercial applications?"

UpNorth
12-12-2011, 09:46 PM
After reading your post again, i think you meant to type "chemical" application. I assume that would be the reason for the "application test."

So if that's the case... Have you ever heard of TruGreen(formerly ChemLawn), Lawn Doctor, Weed Man, Scott's Lawn Service or Natural Lawn?

If you answered yes to any of the above companies, I think you can answer your own question.

Exact Rototilling
12-12-2011, 09:48 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

LindblomRJ
12-12-2011, 09:52 PM
Didn't you already ask this sort of question in the certified applicator section? The same answer they gave there would still apply here.

Exact Rototilling
12-12-2011, 11:11 PM
Based on all the low ball rates I hear about in my area for fert and.chems....? I don't see how.it.is.worth offering it in my area. As an.add on.service to existing mowing.customers maybe. Pretty tough to apply herbicide in ideal conditions as per the labels.
Posted via Mobile Device

jad004
12-13-2011, 03:20 AM
Any type of spraying for pay in Arkansas is called Commercial Apllication as well. Dont know why it's not called chemical application.