PDA

View Full Version : R U Using Get jobber?

gardenkeeper88
12-19-2011, 05:09 PM
Just wondering if any of you are using get jobber? if so what do you think of it? how long have you used it?

blue_thumb
02-04-2012, 11:13 PM
The's my question too! Anybody??

robroquet
02-05-2012, 02:00 AM
Anyone? Anyone?

mkarps
02-08-2012, 12:42 AM
I tried it and didn't care for it. I ended up with Service Auto Pilot. The Package scheduling for Fertilizer and Weed control is just what I needed.

gardenkeeper88
02-08-2012, 08:07 AM
If you noticed I posted this on 12/19 I started my 30 day trial and never went very far until I realized it didn't have half the features QX has. it is only a scheduler at this point. I'll stick to QX right now.

blue_thumb
02-08-2012, 10:54 AM
thanks. We decided to go with Autopilot. We'll see how that's gonna go...

Jobber
02-08-2012, 12:38 PM
Hey all,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I have to agree with something gardenkeeper88 has said in another thread: "Not every piece of software is for every business." Sometimes it's a really specific feature or capability that tips the balance for a company that's looking for a really specific capability, and that's perfectly alright.

One of the driving forces behind Jobber is our ease of use. We want to make sure —*above and beyond all else —*that the basic business management features of the software are really solid, easy and intuitive to use, requiring no training, and very little time to get comfortable with. Having said that, Jobber is capable of lots of advanced functionality (it's most definitely not just a scheduler!), and we're rapidly expanding and improving our features based on a detailed roadmap for the next year and feedback and requests we receive from our customers.

We have customers who have come to us from ServiceAutopilot, QXpress and many other systems who are very happy they did because of our ease of use, functionality, price, customer service or combination of the four. Again though, not every piece of software is for every business or every kind of user.

I would love to get a little more detailed information from you guys about where you think Jobber is weaker as compared to SA and QX so that we can see how those concerns fit into our roadmap and maybe re-prioritize some things if necessary. Feel free to get in touch with me personally at sam@getjobber.com, or just post back in this thread and we can get a dialog going.

Cheers,
Sam / Co-Founder & President of Jobber

gardenkeeper88
02-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Sam You and I have emailed a couple of times today back and forth. subject line "end Trial....." I don't use my biz name on here for specific reasons. I am leaving my info on jobber and I really like the way you guys listen to what we need and I WILL check back with you or at the very least keep in touch with you.
Thank you

sinoplawncare
02-09-2012, 09:46 PM
I have not found a way to create statements in jobber

Jobber
02-09-2012, 09:50 PM
Hi sinoplawncare,

You can create a Statement in Jobber by clicking the 'New' button in the Transactions pane of a Customer's summary page. In the menu that drops down simply click 'Print Statement'. You can also create Invoices, and Transactions (Payments, Deposits and set an Initial Balance) from this menu.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Cheers,
Sam