PDA

View Full Version : Fl mug shot role call.

Landscape Poet
12-20-2011, 10:47 AM
SO - we are a small and rather intimate group here I guess . We deal with each other day in and day out and most of us that contribute here have been doing so for several years at least. And I have a feeling that there are a lot of FL readers that do not contribute that could throw up photos and introduce themselves.
I figured getting a good look at each others mugs may offer a different insight into whom we are discussing life threating issues like crepe myrtle pruning etc. I mean it is winter - and we are not overly busy - what the heck else do we have to do?

So - throw your mug shot up here so we know what you look like.

I will start things off. Here is a pic of me enjoying my winter. http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/5331_100544149960480_100000146856528_14033_4505610_n.jpg

Oh Wait - wrong picture.

Here is a recent photo of me at a concert this year.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/318373_295751560439737_100000146856528_1406667_2003591247_n.jpg

Turf Dawg
12-20-2011, 12:31 PM
I am from Texas but we have "some beaches" too

First one me relaxing
Next one is me and my daughter liking your haircut

jvanvliet
12-20-2011, 01:52 PM
I am from Texas but we have "some beaches" too

First one me relaxing
Next one is me and my daughter liking your haircut

Gawd am I glad I have 4 sons!

Ric
12-20-2011, 01:56 PM

Well if we are showing Off our Children's photos here are My son and Daughter.

knox gsl
12-20-2011, 02:12 PM
If i had daughters like the two of you i would keep them at home.
Posted via Mobile Device

knox gsl
12-20-2011, 02:15 PM
That's not an insult btw.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

Florida Gardener
12-20-2011, 02:21 PM
Ric

I said this before and i will say it again.

Your daughter is beautiful:waving:

Landscape Poet
12-20-2011, 02:40 PM
After seeing Turf Dawg's Photos I am moving to Texas....and it is not because of his bald head!

Ric, your daughter is gorgeous - which means that you can not possibly be as ugly as I think you are in my mind when we speak. This older gentleman in this video is what I imagine you being and looking like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v43qe2kFDYE

Ric
12-20-2011, 03:34 PM

I was a single Parent who raised my children after the divorce. So I guess I am super pround of them.

My daughter lives in Miami and was our county's entry in the Miss Florida pageant several years back and she is a carbon copy of my Ex-wife without the attitude. BTW She is as smart as she is beautiful and a Professional. My son just moved back to Las Vegas after a few years break from the high stress of his chosen profession.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Ricyard/Negreanu.jpg

Ric
12-20-2011, 03:49 PM

This picture was taken this year on Father's Day. We all went for a Airboat Ride in the Everglades that same day and took the picture right before.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Ricyard/MandiMe.jpg

BCL Services
12-20-2011, 04:46 PM
If i had daughters like the two of you i would keep them at home.
Posted via Mobile Device

No doubt :dizzy:

Landscape Poet
12-20-2011, 07:37 PM

This picture was taken this year on Father's Day. We all went for a Airboat Ride in the Everglades that same day and took the picture right before.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Ricyard/MandiMe.jpg

Ric,

You look amazing for your age. Who says the FL Sun is bad for you?

Turf Dawg
12-21-2011, 12:56 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhh come on guys and gals, lets see them mug shots.
This is my whole family. Son 21, daughter 16, youngest daughter 14 and my wife of 23 years. As Ric, I am proud of my kids. Son is in college, 16 year old is a JR in high school and taking some duel credit classes [she either gets full college credits or something like that] and the 14 year old is in the 8th grade and is taking Japanese [can speak and wright some] and is in UIL in poetry reading and music memory [Bach, Beethoven, ect.]. We are close and like to have fun.

Ric
12-21-2011, 08:23 AM

Dawg

Only the Beautiful are proud enough to post their pictures. The rest are too ugly.

stickleylawncare
12-21-2011, 09:46 AM
Only the Beautiful are proud enough to post their pictures. The rest are too ugly.

About sums it up for me. :drinkup:

fl-landscapes
12-21-2011, 09:58 AM
hey guys, merry christmas, I am away for christmas but I had this photo on my ipad, its me this summer in MA in front of my highschool

Landscape Poet
12-21-2011, 12:18 PM
hey guys, merry christmas, I am away for christmas but I had this photo on my ipad, its me this summer in MA in front of my highschool

Brian,

Thanks for throwing up a photo so we know what you look like. I had a idea from some photos you had thrown up earlier of your topdressing. When you get back home can you throw up a true mug shot so we might be able to pick you out of a crowd if we run into each other at events sometimes?

Greg Amann
12-21-2011, 09:50 PM
Hey Ric T. You look 10+ years younger than you are. You age well.
Here are a couple of pics of me and my family.
Penny, Steph and I waiting for Iron Maiden
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/GregA7215/Kitchen/IronMaiden2011010.jpg
Steven and I at the Eastern Conference Finals last year.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/GregA7215/MagicCelticsconferencefinals009.jpg

Landscape Poet
12-21-2011, 10:28 PM
Hey Ric T. You look 10+ years younger than you are. You age well.
Here are a couple of pics of me and my family.
Penny, Steph and I waiting for Iron Maiden
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/GregA7215/Kitchen/IronMaiden2011010.jpg
Steven and I at the Eastern Conference Finals last year.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/GregA7215/MagicCelticsconferencefinals009.jpg

You look very familiar Greg. I am not sure if we have met each other at all but I would bet to say we have past each other or attended a event at the same time. Kind of why I wanted to get the mug shots up. It is a pretty small world.

jvanvliet
12-22-2011, 07:29 AM
Best I could find; Do those boots make my (|) look fat?

:p

Just had a total knee replacement; OW! Got to loose some of the weight, don't want to do that again...

Florida Gardener
12-22-2011, 08:44 AM
Here ya go

My mom and I in 2008 in Rome right after I graduated from U of F
http://i41.tinypic.com/19bgnn.jpg

Me this past Feb 2011 in San Fran
http://i43.tinypic.com/jai69f.jpg

fl-landscapes
12-22-2011, 09:19 AM
Brian,

Thanks for throwing up a photo so we know what you look like. I had a idea from some photos you had thrown up earlier of your topdressing. When you get back home can you throw up a true mug shot so we might be able to pick you out of a crowd if we run into each other at events sometimes?

here you go mike, pulled these off my face book. the baseball one coaching with my son is 3 years old but i like it the other is recent

Ric
12-22-2011, 09:36 AM

Just had a total knee replacement; OW! Got to loose some of the weight, don't want to do that again...

Jvan

The Boots don't make you look fat. But you might want talk to Omar the tent maker about new work uniforms.

At 71yrs old I still run to knock off those extra pounds. Once I get over 135 I really feel uncomfortable. I want to think Because I was a gymnasts as a young man I trained my body. My BP is 100/60 and Cholesterol is 160 with Low HDL to LDL, I take NO Medication. We are what we eat. If you are dipping your Bacon Cheese French Fries in Mayonnaise, Don't blame me for pounding on you.

Turf Dawg
12-22-2011, 09:47 AM
Hey Rick

Him and I are built for power and not speed LOL

At 5'7" (with boots) and 250lbs, the longest thing on me is my belt. My blood pressure, heart rate and so on is still fine but I really do need to get back to 220.
Posted via Mobile Device

capelawncare.com
12-22-2011, 10:01 AM
Here is my mug...

jvanvliet
12-22-2011, 10:02 AM
:p I thought 180/110 was normal...

Ric, I have fired Omar since we have become a classy company; I got the dress maker from My Big Fat Italian Wedding... BWAHAHA

jvanvliet
12-22-2011, 10:03 AM
Here is my mug...

You mon: you should be wearing a pink shirt... you good looking devil you.

Ric
12-22-2011, 10:12 AM
Hey Rick

Him and I are built for power and not speed LOL

At 5'7" (with boots) and 250lbs, the longest thing on me is my belt. My blood pressure, heart rate and so on is still fine but I really do need to get back to 220.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dawg

Power is great and I am weak. But I have always had very quick reflects . About 6 months ago Fl Landscape and I were walking out of Wally World when a Bar owner was walking in. He greeted me real super friendly. So ask him if I was still Barred from him place. He said no I was welcome back as long as I didn't throw any more jerks over his bar again. I am not a tough guy but don't make me mad. I will admit one power punch can take me out, But you have to be fast enough to land it.

Landscape Poet
12-22-2011, 10:18 AM
here you go mike, pulled these off my face book. the baseball one coaching with my son is 3 years old but i like it the other is recent

Brian you look like you are a east coast guy. Do not know what it is but you guys from the NE tend to have that certain unique look. Very nice looking family by the way.

Landscape Poet
12-22-2011, 10:20 AM
Here ya go

My mom and I in 2008 in Rome right after I graduated from U of F
http://i41.tinypic.com/19bgnn.jpg

Me this past Feb 2011 in San Fran
http://i43.tinypic.com/jai69f.jpg

Your picture surprised me the most so far....I do not know what I had in my head as to what you looked like but you look different. You look much younger than I had you in my mind I guess.

Landscape Poet
12-22-2011, 10:21 AM
Here is my mug...

Cape - good to see you mug! I wondered what you looked like too.

Landscape Poet
12-22-2011, 10:22 AM

Whats with the cat litter? You using the Bobby Gedd fertilizer program? :laugh:

Landscape Poet
12-22-2011, 10:26 AM
At 5'7" (with boots) and 250lbs, the longest thing on me is my belt.
Posted via Mobile Device

That's what she said...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Turf if we could add about 9 inches to your height and about 25lbs we could be twins. I like your hair cut too by the way...:clapping::clapping::clapping:

jvanvliet
12-22-2011, 11:24 AM
This is actually cool, seeing a bunch of guys who are serious about the business as opposed to what I see too much of locally; Yahoo's and gypsies.

Diamond: has your mom found you a nice Greek girl yet? Good looking guy like you ought to be married and breeding more good looking guys like rabbits.

Michael: the kitty litter? That's my $hit bucket... note the irony.

Ric: I'll give you $50 bucks if you can lift me high enough to throw me over the bar... :D Some of the most aggressive and boldest Marines I''ve ever met were wiry.

Turf: Let's have a drink;

Florida Gardener
12-22-2011, 04:50 PM
Your picture surprised me the most so far....I do not know what I had in my head as to what you looked like but you look different. You look much younger than I had you in my mind I guess.

Mike, I can shave my head if that would help...
Posted via Mobile Device

Florida Gardener
12-22-2011, 04:51 PM
This is actually cool, seeing a bunch of guys who are serious about the business as opposed to what I see too much of locally; Yahoo's and gypsies.

Diamond: has your mom found you a nice Greek girl yet? Good looking guy like you ought to be married and breeding more good looking guys like rabbits.

Ric: I'll give you $50 bucks if you can lift me high enough to throw me over the bar... :D Some of the most aggressive and boldest Marines I''ve ever met were wiry.

Jvan, waiting on God my friend. I stay away from the Greek girls. A lot of the are looney. I'm looking for a nice gringa.
Posted via Mobile Device

Landscape Poet
12-22-2011, 05:43 PM
Mike, I can shave my head if that would help...
Posted via Mobile Device

Not sure it would fit your mug...it is not for everyone! Mine is just a solar panel for a sex machine you know. If you do however, I can tell you that you will thank me next July when you are about 10 degrees cooler than normal!

Turf Dawg
12-22-2011, 05:59 PM

Whewwwwwwwww Weeeeeeeeeeee

Man, great minds think alike :drinkup::drinkup:

For all you physically fit people out there, remember this.
The ones of us that are short for our weight have this in our favor, "We are funny and hard to kidnap".

Ric
12-22-2011, 06:29 PM

Don't be too surprise when you end up on the back side instead of the front side of the bar. It is called leverage not brute strength. I am not a tough guy but at 5'5" now and smaller as a teenager I got picked on enough to get some training. Look at my Picture, I am pretty fit and not just for my age.

jvanvliet
12-22-2011, 08:42 PM
Don't be too surprise when you end up on the back side instead of the front side of the bar.

No arguments from me Ric, I've woken up suprised on the wrong side of the bar on several occasions. I'm too old for that crap today, I'd rather enjoy a Bacon O' Beer mug topped with melted chedar with the Texas Dawg and expire peacefully, fat and happy.

gregory
12-22-2011, 08:47 PM
i just seen ric in person a few weeks ago and i will say he doesnt look no where his age.. he is in great shape for his age....

jvanvliet
12-23-2011, 07:26 AM
Jvan, waiting on God my friend. I stay away from the Greek girls. A lot of the are looney. I'm looking for a nice gringa.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yep, he brought mine when I stopped looking; she was nothing like what I'd been praying for, but turned out to be everything I wanted, a Pr31 wife.

Wait for the best!

Ric
12-23-2011, 09:51 AM
Yep, he brought mine when I stopped looking; she was nothing like what I'd been praying for, but turned out to be everything I wanted, a Pr31 wife.

Wait for the best!

Jvan

When you both shop at Walmart do they take her picture to post to the net before or after they take your picture??

Ric
12-23-2011, 10:04 AM
i just seen ric in person a few weeks ago and i will say he doesnt look no where his age.. he is in great shape for his age....

Karl

I have just enough Asian DNA to have the advantage of being a Hybrid or the best of both. Therefore I am or was when I was younger, one of the Beautiful people.

jvanvliet
12-23-2011, 12:24 PM
Jvan

When you both shop at Walmart do they take her picture to post to the net before or after they take your picture??

i'll see if i can find a picture & post it.

jvanvliet
12-24-2011, 06:25 AM
The Bride and I. (I'm not wearing my Z-Ray glasses)

Landscape Poet
12-24-2011, 08:23 AM
The Bride and I. (I'm not wearing my Z-Ray glasses)

Yo, Charlie Sheen called and said he wants his shirt back.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ric
12-24-2011, 09:28 AM

Mikey

Please don't knock that shirt. It was very popular in Jamaica 15 years ago when that picture was taken.

capelawncare.com
12-24-2011, 09:39 AM
Cape - good to see you mug! I wondered what you looked like too.

The cat's out of the bag now.... LOL

Turf Dawg
12-24-2011, 09:51 AM

"Winning"

Hey Ric,

What do you mean 15 years ago? I still wear some like that

jvanvliet
12-24-2011, 10:07 AM
Jvan

"When you both shop at Walmart do they take her picture to post to the net before or after they take your picture"??

"Please don't knock that shirt. It was very popular in Jamaica 15 years ago when that picture was taken".

*trucewhiteflag*

Have I insulted you?

jvanvliet
12-24-2011, 10:09 AM

Ha-ha-ha; good thing he was loaded when I pinned him down & took it.

tjlco
12-27-2011, 09:34 PM
lets see if I did this right...if so thats me playing mini golf with the wife

Landscape Poet
12-27-2011, 11:21 PM
:hammerhead:lets see if I did this right...if so thats me playing mini golf with the wife

Love the Hair style. Perfect for our lovely FL summers. http://www.myemoticons.com/images/weather/sunny/sweaty.gif

Landscape Poet
04-06-2012, 01:07 AM
just wanted to inform everyone that I got layed last week while attending a local spring break event! HA
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/552979_425538794127679_100000146856528_1843104_155531369_n.jpg