PDA

View Full Version : Stay Away From Outrank.com

PlantscapeSolutions
12-20-2011, 03:54 PM
This high pressure sales beech called me trying to sell their website and Google search placement tools. She acted as though I would be an idiot not to give her my billing info so they could get started ASAP.

She mentioned a tree company that was using their service. When I told her that I actually know the owner she acted as though I would have to be an idiot to actually call and use her reference instead of just signing on the dotted line.

I tried to be polite but she just became a more and more pushy beech the longer I stayed on the phone. Finally I just hung up since it was the most polite thing I could do.

I called the office of the tree service to see what they had to say and if they even had used the service. They said yes but it was a waste of money and they were getting ready to fire the sorry SOB's. There are 91 BBB complaints about this company.

Patriot Services
12-20-2011, 04:01 PM
Sounds like Service Magic sales tactics.:usflag:

KrayzKajun
12-20-2011, 04:03 PM
sounds like my local yellowpages rep. man they aggravate the crap out of me!

wbw
12-20-2011, 10:05 PM
Stay on your toes...they operate under many different names.

Gatewayuser
12-21-2011, 11:30 AM
I get calls from them ALL the time and I don't give them the time of day. I actually like SM, I get a decent amount of good leads, been using them for many years.

wbw
12-21-2011, 04:23 PM
SM is better than sliced bread.

Gatewayuser
12-21-2011, 04:31 PM
SM is better than sliced bread.

lol I don't know about that but it's pretty good.