PDA

View Full Version : expo

stevo22
11-21-2002, 06:27 AM
just wanted to express my opinion about the hustler line that i saw in nashville last week..the folks that i talked to were very nice and very knowledgeable about the product line..i am only sorry that i did not get there on thur for the field day..i plan to dem the super z befoer the season gets into full swing..
our dealer here in memphis is mid south sweepers..do you know of any kind of promotions coming up in the near future..i would hate to buy one and then the price drop after that for whatever reason...prob a stupid question b/c there is prob no need for hustler to have promotions to get these awesome units moved..i am going to be buying the super z 52 or 60 with the 25hp kaw..will there be a bigger kaw option for 03??
keep the good work on these great mowers..s.p.

mowerconsultant
11-21-2002, 11:04 AM
The only Kawasaki we are working on is a liquid cooled 27hp.
It is not out yet and we do not have a date as of today when it will be, nor do I have any pricing.

As for Mid South Sweeper, they are a great dealer, they sell a lot of Hustler !!!
Ron the owner, browses these forums, maybe he can answer your other question. If not give him a call he will take care of you.

Hope this helps

Pj

MacLawnCo
11-21-2002, 12:24 PM
Just to add to that, Hustler has announced that they will offer a 28 EFI kohler next year too.

P&J Lawncare
11-21-2002, 03:01 PM
Buy the kohler, I have a 25 with a kaw on it and I am waiting for the kohler to come out so I can buy another one. The kaw is strong but it is very sensitive to dust and dirt so if you get a kaw be preparred to change filters (fuel and air).

Ron McCarty
11-21-2002, 05:06 PM
If you are having excessive air filter changes you need to contact you dealer and have the H.D. air filter kit put on. Takes all the problem away.

gene gls
11-21-2002, 11:28 PM
Ron,

I have 30 hours on my Z and the Donaldson filter barley had any dirt to blow out but it still choked the engin. The Kawi's are very sensitive to air flow in my opinion.

Gene

Ron McCarty
11-22-2002, 09:02 AM
On your H.D. Air Filter if you have added a inter prefilter take it out and only use the main filter. All of the units we have up graded have not had this problem unless they tried to add a pre filter.

P&J Lawncare
11-24-2002, 01:01 AM
I was probably the first one on this forum to get the donaldson air filter for the super z and mine is ran with the main filter only and it is still to sensitive.