PDA

View Full Version : Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas - Lawn Care

METRO FS
12-29-2011, 03:16 PM
Hey guys and gals, mole season is just around the corner and I am seeking professional lawn care providers for referrals. I provide mole control in SW Missouri and will be expanding into SE Kansas and NW Arkansas in the spring of 2012. I am seeking dependable companies, big or small, that can aerate and overseed lawns that have sustained severe mole damage. This will be on a reciprocal referral basis with no referral fees or commissions expected. Followup inspections and customer feedback will dictate who the majority of the work will go to. Please visit www.rid-a-mole.com and use the contact form to send your information. Please include name, location, contact info and website address. To qualify you must have been in business at least two years, have a current business license, insurance and do not offer mole control services. Most clients are A/B+ and great customer service is required.

Service areas will include the Joplin/Springfield metro ares, Pittsburg, KS metro area, Branson Lakes area and the metro areas of Bentonville, Rogers, Springdale and Fayetteville AR.

May you all be blessed with a busy and prosperous New Year!

METRO FS
01-24-2012, 10:30 AM
Thanks for the emails. I would also like to clarify my post due to the many redundant questions I responded to. The work is referral based - I get a customer who needs lawn work done and I refer it to you. You have a customer who has moles and you refer that work to me. It's that simple. I am not expecting any referral or commission fees as some were expecting from me. I was seeking "INSURED" providers. I was amazed at how many respondents were uninsured. If you are INSURED, competent and interested in FREE referrals from these areas please respond in confidence via the contact form on the website. Thanks!