PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Care Apps for Ipad

cjensen
01-01-2012, 09:35 PM
I am trying to organize my business records (People I have done services for, who has paid, equpment costs, repair costs, gas, ect) Does anyone know of a good app for this. If not does any one know of a good easy to use program for this. I mow around a 100 lawns and run only 1 crew

Thank You

zak406
01-02-2012, 12:19 AM
I am curious also and have the same quesion. Is there any apps like a quick books app that I can use on a ipad. When I say apps though I want to know if there is soemthing that is full functioning as if it was on my lap top.. My thought is I would be more organized if I can plug in invoices and expenses as I work and spend money?

jsslawncare
01-02-2012, 09:01 AM
I just got lemon. I have not tried it yet. But, seems to be what we are looking for. I have it on an Iphone. It's free on the app store. If you search "lemon" in the seach box on this site there are several posts.

ztrguy
01-19-2012, 12:30 PM
I've been looking into Apps, and I have found several that may be worth downloading. You can email invoices and print from your laptop/desktop. Also, some apps allow you to print from your iphone to certain wifi ready printers. Also, they are customizable where you can add your logo. Other apps keep track of gas, mileage, equipment maintenance and repair. Just search for these names in the App store:

Billings
Billings Pro
Invioce2Go (lite)
Invoice2Go
Car Minder

There are just a few that I have found in the App store. Anyone find different apps other than these listed? Would like to hear of more apps to check out!