PDA

View Full Version : New Flyer!! Lets hear what you think?

LewisL230
01-11-2012, 12:15 PM
This is my first try at a flyer. Please let me know anything you might change on it. Any suggestions are welcome.

Lefet
01-11-2012, 12:30 PM
It looks a little plain to me.
Your email address is missing
Your bullet on Pressure washing is not the same as the others
I would make "Free Estimates" stand out, even though most people know and expect it.
Do you have a phone #?
Unless you are purposely not sharing the email and phone on here.

ringahding
01-11-2012, 12:32 PM
Maybe it was how it down-loaded, it seems it was cut off at the bottom. What size is it going to be? Letter Head? Post Card?

finneylawns
01-11-2012, 01:35 PM
Just something that I came up with, you want the readers eye to flow through the flier. Also you want to repeat your name and contact info. Think of a commercial on the radio, you hear the number more than the name, but you hear them both so that they are drilled into your head.

The second image can be changed to something else with your logo on it. On my flier I made it a copy of my business card and made it the same size. That way they recognize your logo (brand). In marketing branding is everything.

Hope this helps and gives you some pointers. By the way my wife has a bachelors in Marketing, so I ear this kind of stuff all the time.

Marcus

LewisL230
01-11-2012, 03:02 PM
Yeah guys I'm not sure whats wrong. What it attached looks nothing like the one i made. All I have on this computer is Microsoft Works Word and I guess it isnt the same as Word. My name and number is on it. Not sure why it messed it up so much.

LewisL230
01-11-2012, 03:04 PM
Try a different format...

ralph02813
01-11-2012, 05:40 PM
Yeah guys I'm not sure whats wrong. What it attached looks nothing like the one i made. All I have on this computer is Microsoft Works Word and I guess it isnt the same as Word. My name and number is on it. Not sure why it messed it up so much.

Hey, works is not compatible with word, do yourself a favor and down load openoffice at openoffice.org, it is free.

jvanvliet
01-11-2012, 05:48 PM
This is my first try at a flyer. Please let me know anything you might change on it. Any suggestions are welcome.

You are on the right track, needs a little tweaking. Get MS Publisher, it's worth the investment.

Mahoney3223
01-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Get a designer. It'll pay off.

clean_cut
01-11-2012, 08:53 PM
Get a designer. It'll pay off.

My thoughts exactly :)