PDA

View Full Version : Heads up on Vistaprints.com

soloscaperman
01-15-2012, 10:02 AM
I got a post card in the mail of huge discounts at vistaprint.com/winterclearance

I ended up trying 100 glossy postcards for FREE! Shipping was $6 but still I will see how they look and if there good I will get more. I did a winter / spring deal. I love Vista prints they have the best software online to customize business cards, postcards, cups, etc...... They have added so much more since I used them last year. Love them!

Surferbum21
01-15-2012, 04:06 PM
yah i use them all the time. crazy how big they've gotten in past few years. cheap and good work.

ALEX'S LANDSCAPING
01-15-2012, 04:11 PM
The vistaprint.com website is great
I just love the ease of ordering anything from them. Great Company! :)

TheBetterDoorhanger
01-16-2012, 12:08 PM
I agree that Vista Print is a great company. I would certainly not knock 'em, but I wanted to share with you guys a couple of products that make Adeas Printing really unique. Have you heard of Band-It & Stick It? Our proprietary Band-It product is really revolutionary & it keeps your advertisement securely attached to the door knob which means it won't fly off on on windy days. Stick-It is awesome because it allows your customer to stick your ad on their fridge so that your company name is always in view. You can add these to anything (door hangers, postcards, fliers etc...) Take a look at our short video and see for yourself how cool it is. Our specials are on the right side of the page: http://www.adeasprinting.com/Door-Hangers
The best part is that it doesn't cost a whole lot more to add these features and they will really make you stand out from your competition! We'd love it if you gave us a try sometime :)

LindblomRJ
01-16-2012, 08:04 PM
I agree that Vista Print is a great company. I would certainly not knock 'em, but I wanted to share with you guys a couple of products that make Adeas Printing really unique. Have you heard of Band-It & Stick It? Our proprietary Band-It product is really revolutionary & it keeps your advertisement securely attached to the door knob which means it won't fly off on on windy days. Stick-It is awesome because it allows your customer to stick your ad on their fridge so that your company name is always in view. You can add these to anything (door hangers, postcards, fliers etc...) Take a look at our short video and see for yourself how cool it is. Our specials are on the right side of the page: http://www.adeasprinting.com/Door-Hangers
The best part is that it doesn't cost a whole lot more to add these features and they will really make you stand out from your competition! We'd love it if you gave us a try sometime :)

There is more to marketing and advertising than door hangers.

zak406
01-16-2012, 11:47 PM

Not being biased here, I use vistaprint for everything but door hangers. Vistaprint has always been great to me. I used adeas printing last year for door hangers and it was a great experience, I would recomend them to everyone!

TheBetterDoorhanger
01-17-2012, 10:18 AM
Of course, you are right Ryan and Vista Print is a great company. We are a family owned business and yes, we specialize in a lot more than just door hangers! We do a great job with fliers, postcards, business cards, brochures, Sun Visor Values etc...we do it all. Too much to post on this blog! We also offer Band-It and Stick-It on most of our products and that is something that Vista does not have, as it is a unique innovation of ours. Thank you very much for the compliment zak406! :)

Robin Christopherson
A'DEAS Printing
Home of Band-It & Stick-It® Products
www.AdeasPrinting.com
robin@adeasprinting.com
(316) 269-2494 ext. 200
(866) 251-3181 fax
719 S. St. Francis
Wichita, KS 67211

grassyfras
01-17-2012, 08:12 PM
I've had good luck with Adeas. They can do design work and work easily with you. Vistaprint is constantly emailing you, trying to have you sign up for some paid newsletter etc...

Adeas has good pricing and cool products to like the stick it and bandit. Ill be ordering some band-it door hangers this week.

LindblomRJ
01-17-2012, 09:59 PM
Of course, you are right Ryan and Vista Print is a great company. We are a family owned business and yes, we specialize in a lot more than just door hangers! We do a great job with fliers, postcards, business cards, brochures, Sun Visor Values etc...we do it all. Too much to post on this blog! We also offer Band-It and Stick-It on most of our products and that is something that Vista does not have, as it is a unique innovation of ours. Thank you very much for the compliment zak406! :)

Robin Christopherson
A'DEAS Printing
Home of Band-It & Stick-It® Products
www.AdeasPrinting.com
robin@adeasprinting.com
(316) 269-2494 ext. 200
(866) 251-3181 fax
719 S. St. Francis
Wichita, KS 67211

I will check out your site. I am looking for some work to be done.

McCord L & I
01-18-2012, 11:22 PM
Wife loves Vista prints....we get everything from business cards to T-Shirts! Great company!

stickleylawncare
01-19-2012, 09:15 AM
I use vistaprint over all the others because they make the design so much easier. I dont want to have someone else do it, or try to make a design file match a companies exact dimensions etc. Vistaprint just lets you make em right there on the spot.

I do get my shirts locally, Vista print doesnt sell "Tall" sizes and their shirts are pretty cheap quality. And I did use Adea's for door hangers, I liked the doorhangers with the rubber band, was easy to put them on all sorts of doors.