PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Titan or Armada Parts

MoritzLandscapeLLC
01-16-2012, 12:32 PM
My Titan was totaled last may before I had a chance to put a bunch of parts on it that I ordered. They won't let me return them so make me an offer on any if they interest you. Also, I can ship the majority of the stuff for sale (you pay shipping). Ill list the price that I paid, obviously I'm not asking that price. Make me an offer

MAKE ME AN OFFER (PRICE LISTED IS WHAT I PD NOT WHAT I AM ASKING)
-Brand new rancho shocks ($400)
-Brand New Firestone Suspension Airbags (adjustable) ($250)
-Used but in great condition AEM Brute Force air intake ($400)
-Used Leer truck cap (for crew cab black)
-Used Husky Liners (for crew cab-black)
-Used but look brand new OEM floor mats that say Titan)-for crew cab gray
-Used Tie down cleats for utilitrak bed liner

Note:my truck was a 2004 Nissan Titan LE crew cab black with approx 120k miles when totaled, these parts should fit all the other years though and some may fit Nissan Pathfinder Armada too. I am located in Toledo, OH. Thanks for looking

DanaMac
01-16-2012, 12:45 PM
Bummer to hear it. I have an '05 Titan and love it. Too bad I don't need any of the parts, but good luck.

MoritzLandscapeLLC
01-16-2012, 12:48 PM
Thanks! I loved mine too! I was rear ended at a stop light. The person who hit me was going at least 50mph and I was at a dead stop. Bent my frame really bad

stephen424
01-16-2012, 05:24 PM
i sent you a PM. i'd be interested in the husky liners and or the OEM mats.
i got all excited when i read your post because i need a new tailgate and a new left tow mirror and thought i was about to finally get a deal. then i read that you totalled it "last may"