PDA

View Full Version : Help with hydraulic problem

DIXIECONTRACTING
01-17-2012, 11:34 AM
Hi hope someone might be able to shed some light on my problem. I have a 8 year old Toro Dingo and all the bucket joystick functions work great except for the curl. It seems that if you get the joystick to a certain spot it works OK but not great almost like only half the fluid is getting through does not have speed or strength.

Thanks in advance

KrayzKajun
01-17-2012, 11:46 AM
Do a full flush on the hydro system. Check for any kinks in the lines. Make sure nothing is restricting joystick movement. Just becuz the top of the stik is moving,doesn't mean its moving the valves fully under the dash.
Posted via Mobile Device

DIXIECONTRACTING
01-17-2012, 12:32 PM
Great suggestions I will take a look.

KrayzKajun
01-18-2012, 12:20 PM
Any updates?
Posted via Mobile Device

DIXIECONTRACTING
01-18-2012, 12:44 PM
No not yet I will have some time this weekend to take a look thank you for checkin

pikewillis1
01-20-2012, 07:26 PM
Hello,

It sounds like a valve problem. There are parts inside your valve that might be broken or something might be in the valve blocking the parts. Find the exact part of the valve that deals with the curl. After noting the part of the valve that is in question, take the valve out, open that part up and remove all the guts out of it looking for a broken spring etc. Valve replacements are expensive so if you can isolate the piece thats the problem it will save you lots of cash.

tread lightly services
01-23-2012, 01:58 AM
i have a contact that could get you a whole new 4 spool valve system for cheap. pm me for details.

DIXIECONTRACTING
01-24-2012, 03:02 PM
OK guys I have done all but take the valve out and all looks good no kinks new filters etc. so I will have to pull out valve and look.

DIXIECONTRACTING
02-07-2012, 05:40 PM
Update I opened the dash on Sunday and found the curl linkage almost completely disconnected. I found the nut, reconnected it and now it works like brand new. Thanks to all who took the time to help me figure this out can't wait to use it this weekend !

KrayzKajun
02-07-2012, 05:49 PM
Glad u got it fixed.
Posted via Mobile Device